Super Contributor

This may have been discussed before but it was news to me. OP Live is now on the REELZ channel Friday and Saturday nights! 

Dan Abrams, Sticks Larsen and another LEO are hosting. 

We discovered it when staying at a rental condo that had cable. 

Unfortunately we stream (Youtube TV) at home so we don't get REELZ. Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

@soxfan    Yes, we know but a lot of people don't get REELZ, I don't either.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

I'm sorry you don't have access because the show has expanded coverage, much improved camera work and more interesting stories.  Not all traffic stops.

Respected Contributor

I have Sling...Reelz channel is an add on for 6 dollars per month...On Patrol is on Friday and Saturday night for three hours...in my area 8-11 PM

Frequent Contributor

OP Live is my new favorite show! I have Dish tv. It is good for the public to see the bravery that these officers have and their dedication in protecting our communities. I could never do that job.. The drug dealers and the people who are criminals and have no respect or care for another human being is tragic, Without the bravery and sacrifce these amazning offers display every day going to work and putting their lives at risk is amazing. God bless them all.

Honored Contributor

Yes, I found this a while ago and put it on my dvr to watch commercial free. Love it again!

"Pure Michigan"
Valued Contributor

This started airing (as OP Live) in July. I was counting down the days. I love this show! They show an hour show at 8 pm called On Patrol: First Shift. They do updates from cliffhangers that might have happened at the end of the last live show for the first few minutes on First Shift. Plus they sometimes have one of the cops they follow on to do an interview, followed by things you might have missed in previous shows. Then at 9 pm they have 3 hours of On Patrol Live. I was so upset when it was taken off the air as Live PD so I couldn't be happier to have it back. Luckily my cable provider carries it but it's one of the very few shows that I would pay to stream if they didn't.

Super Contributor

@Qgirl26 wrote:

This started airing (as OP Live) in July. I was counting down the days. I love this show! They show an hour show at 8 pm called On Patrol: First Shift. They do updates from cliffhangers that might have happened at the end of the last live show for the first few minutes on First Shift. Plus they sometimes have one of the cops they follow on to do an interview, followed by things you might have missed in previous shows. Then at 9 pm they have 3 hours of On Patrol Live. I was so upset when it was taken off the air as Live PD so I couldn't be happier to have it back. Luckily my cable provider carries it but it's one of the very few shows that I would pay to stream if they didn't.

That's my problem. We already have YouTubeTV, Netflix, Hulu, Disney+, Frndly and Amazon Prime. I don't think I'd watch anything else on REELZ except for OP Live.