Honored Contributor

@SportyShorty07  

173836.gif

Eric Roberts starred in 19 Lifetime movies! faint.gif

Right before posting I just added all those "Stalked By My Doctor" LT movies to the YouTube lineup.  Looks like I will be up all night/morning lusting over Eric Roberts. whistling.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

Re: Lifetime Movies

[ Edited ]

@SportyShorty07 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

Everyone don't forget that Mommy Meanest staring Lisa Rinna is on tomorrow night.

@colliemom4  Its set to record on my DVR and I have the popcorn ready Smiley LOLHeart.  I love how mother and daughter Lisa Rinna and her daughter Delilah are playing mother and daughter in the movie! This is going to be good- I can feel it Smiley Very Happy

@SportyShorty07  Smiley LOL She does a good job at playing mean girls but we'll see what she can do with this material lol. I read that her daughter was very excited about being in the movie. I've also read that her kids were in all these rehabs etc. Some for depression among other things. Not a surprise really.

Respected Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

@SportyShorty07  

173836.gif

Eric Roberts starred in 19 Lifetime movies! faint.gif

Right before posting I just added all those "Stalked By My Doctor" LT movies to the YouTube lineup.  Looks like I will be up all night/morning lusting over Eric Roberts. whistling.gif

@Mz iMac  Hahaha Eric Roberts needs to be in the Guinness Book of Records for that amount of Lifetime movies Smiley LOL.  Tell me about it, I'll be lusting after Eric Roberts the whole weekend Smiley Very Happy- that twisted silver haired foxy man!Heart  He is just sooo good in these Lifetime movies to the point where I don't even care about the other characters- he steals the show every time.  Some actors look down on Lifetime movies, but not Eric Roberts! He'll take any role that they throw at him. He's the best.  
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@colliemom4 wrote:

@SportyShorty07 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

Everyone don't forget that Mommy Meanest staring Lisa Rinna is on tomorrow night.

@colliemom4  Its set to record on my DVR and I have the popcorn ready Smiley LOLHeart.  I love how mother and daughter Lisa Rinna and her daughter Delilah are playing mother and daughter in the movie! This is going to be good- I can feel it Smiley Very Happy

@SportyShorty07  Smiley LOL She does a good job at playing mean girls but we'll see what she can do with this material lol. I read that her daughter was very excited about being in the movie. I've also read that her kids were in all these rehabs etc. Some for depression among other things. Not a surprise really.

@colliemom4  I want to see Lisa snap in this movie Smiley Very Happy- I still remember the scene in Real Housewives when Kim was trying to insinuate that there's a big secret about Harry Hamlin and Lisa went off on her big time for talking trash about her husband! That level of rage could be channeled into this Lifetime role.  I've noticed that a lof of celebrity children have mental health issues and drug dependency.  I'm glad that Harry and Lisa got their kids therapy and help for what they are going through.  It must be hard to be a celebrity kid sometimes. 

Honored Contributor

@SportyShorty07  Eric also was in a lot of hip-hop & R&B artists videos.  My favorites.......

Mariah Carey - It's Like That  (part 1)

Mariah Carey - We Belong Together (part 2)

Both on YouTube

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mz iMac  Oh I've watched those hip hop videos and I still don't understand why Mariah Carey ran away from hot Eric Roberts as her groom in We Belong Together  Smiley FrustratedSmiley LOLHeart  I would've sprinted to him if I were her in the video Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@SportyShorty07 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@SportyShorty07 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@colliemom4  I want to see Lisa snap in this movie Smiley Very Happy- I still remember the scene in Real Housewives when Kim was trying to insinuate that there's a big secret about Harry Hamlin and Lisa went off on her big time for talking trash about her husband! That level of rage could be channeled into this Lifetime role.  I've noticed that a lof of celebrity children have mental health issues and drug dependency.  I'm glad that Harry and Lisa got their kids therapy and help for what they are going through.  It must be hard to be a celebrity kid sometimes. 

@SportyShorty07  Yesss I want to see her snap too. I'm sure it's tough to be a celeb's kid, though years ago I recall Lisa's daughters acting like major brats on RHOBH. Imagine that lol. Her daughter looks so different. She may have had work done. I know she changed her hair. I just can't put my finger on it.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@colliemom4  Mommy Meanest is going to be so good Smiley LOLHeart! I remember the daughters being a little bratty too!  I think that Lisa and Harry's daughters have had some work done too: I'm guessing some lip injections, botox, a little cheek filler and nose jobs.  They're definitely very pretty girls- but they have had some work done to aid in their pretty looks. Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor
I like some but not all of them. I have no interest in the teen themes like cheerleading, abducted teens, trafficking etc. But, like other posters, I like Eric Roberts; he plays the deranged, obsessed person so well, I wonder what he’s like in the real world.

I don’t think Lifetime movies portray women, negatively, quite the contrary. It’s usually the woman who saves her child/family not the male lead.
Honored Contributor

@SportyShorty07 wrote:

@colliemom4  Mommy Meanest is going to be so good Smiley LOLHeart! I remember the daughters being a little bratty too!  I think that Lisa and Harry's daughters have had some work done too: I'm guessing some lip injections, botox, a little cheek filler and nose jobs.  They're definitely very pretty girls- but they have had some work done to aid in their pretty looks. Smiley Happy

@SportyShorty07  Have you watched Mommy Meanest yet? If so what did you think? I watched that and a disturbing movie called The Girl In The Basement. It was supposedly based on a true story. Actually both of these shows were.