Honored Contributor

All 3 return tonite Jan 18. I only watch SVU, looking forward to it. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Law and Order Shows Tonite

SVU is my favorite but I watch all 3.

Honored Contributor

I didnt like Organized Crime, it was too violent for me. 

Honored Contributor

I love and record them all.

Trusted Contributor

I used to love SVU...but when it became the Olivia Benson hour...not anymore. How many times can she be assaulted , almost raped, kidnapped, etc.  Plus when Kragen was in charge he let his detectives handle the cases...not Olivia. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Did anyone watch SVU last night Woman Frustrated What the heck!

Regular Contributor

The "non-ending confused me.  I thought maybe it would be continued next week but it doesn't look like it. 

Trusted Contributor

@Jannygaz I'm hoping it will be an ongoing storyline and they find her.

Respected Contributor

@ruthbe 

Agree with you....

Last night's SVU was way too contrived....and I highly doubt that the whole NYPD would drop everything on Saint Olivia's declaration that she "saw" the victim( your basic blond white victim) , after being blinded by leaving the tunnel, AND she was still able to see that tiny little wrist band....

And then the cornball contrivance of her wearing the band...and her finding it UNDER the  van seat.

WhattaWonderWoman!!!!  NO WONDER the NYPD is hanging on to her WAAAAAAYYYYYY after normal retirement age.

Why....some day she'll be President of NYC....a title they will newly create just for her!!!!

And of course Rollins will be her VP, and Carisi her "mafia" chief of staff!!!

And Eliot Stabler can be the Chief of Police!!!!

Come on now

Of course... the missing kid probably knew that Saint Olivia would be assigned the case...because...well, she just had a "feeling"....(!!!!!!)))

Add that droopfest hairdo...Sheesh. Tme for a redo. 

Anyone else notice that during this "crisis" of trying to locate this victim, all the key detectives are sitting around the station house, or just standing around? And did they HAVE to re-insert Rollins? That storyline is ridiculous too....she's a "professor" now. Right.

The story line with the dolls?

They're really grasping.

L+O before it was a little better...but I missed the regular actor( can't recall the name) who was the other detective.

O well. It was either that, "news"( that I never watch), or "mah Honey" on QVC with David.

Prittttty Poor Pickins' for Thursday night.

Respected Contributor

As it was getting close to the end of the episode I thought next week the story would continue but I'm not so sure now. I do think they will go back to the storyline at some point.Woman Frustrated