Trusted Contributor

Re: Last night's Night Shift---5 thumbs up and it better last!!!!

I liked it enough for a summer show. I try not to judge a show by the pilot and give it a few episodes to really make up my mind.

*QVC Community member since 10/24/2006*
Esteemed Contributor

I also worked in two ER rooms and nothing like that. The administrator looked like a little kid playing grown up. A Dr. in a war could be like that, but not in a hospital. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

Valued Contributor

The only current prime time shows i watch are Bates Motel and Blacklist. I gave Night Shift a shot and i'm looking forward to the next epi. It's unusual for me to sit through an entire hour of tv, but in this case i made it! 'Here's hoping!

P.S. For the hospital staff who posted here, keep in mind it's fiction! I remember the George C. Scott movie The Hospital (1971) my Dad (a surgeon) said all that stuff actually happened in any hospital over time! But not just in one week as it did in the movie! So there you go! lol You all have my admiration, having some of the toughest jobs on the planet. Take care. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Kindness is a gift everyone can afford to give.
**Be the reason someone smiles today : )
Honored Contributor

Add me to the unimpressed list. The characters all came from central casting, the writing was formulaic, it offered nothing new, original, or even moderately realistic. Sad to say the old comedy series "Scrubs" was probably more realistic than "Night Shift." I just wasn't impressed (at least in a favorable way) by the show.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!