Honored Contributor

So did anyone watch this film on HBO last night?

Esteemed Contributor

Well hubby and I watched it last night on HBO and as tired as I was we both were totally capitvated by the story as well as the scenes that brought back our own childhood like I saw the kitchen sink my grandmother had in her house I remember it was so deep as a kid we could have used it as a bathtub.

The acting was superb and what a heartfelt story.  I plan on watching it again.

Honored Contributor

I see it in 'My Shows', so it recorded.  Haven't had time to watch yet, however.   Hope to get to it soon, as I look forward to it.  I already know their story inside and out but I still have looked forward to the wide-release movie.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@chickenbutt  Since I've compared it so often to the doc, I'll be interested in your comparison too once you've watched the film.

Honored Contributor

Loving is available on Amazon Prime now.  That and Hidden Figures are on my list to watch soon.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

Any additional comments on this film, since its recent run on HBO?

Valued Contributor

Dish had free HBO this weekend. I am going to search for this movie &  hope it's back on.

Honored Contributor

@IMissSuperPoke wrote:

Dish had free HBO this weekend. I am going to search for this movie &  hope it's back on.

@IMissSuperPoke  I sure hope you find it to watch.   I think most people would really enjoy it and learn from it.   You esp. should watch it because, if you were only two yrs. old during the moonwalk, you'll learn a lot from this film.  The case was decided around the time you were born.  It would be well worth your time.