Honored Contributor

Re: Kylie Jenner Adds $450k Rolls-Royce Phantom to Her Car Collection

@goldensrbest wrote:

I do not like that family.

@goldensrbest   Yes. What is there to like about any of them?

Respected Contributor

The only thing that bothers me about Kylie's obscene spending is that many young people spent their last dollar to have her latest makeup.  If I can get past that, good for her to enjoy her wealth.

Honored Contributor

@2blonde wrote:

@SeaMaiden   Those kinds of cars don't interest me anyway.   If I had her bucks, I'd be buying a slick sports car and a tough SUV for the winter.  You're right, though, she could use some of that cash to help others.

I wonder how many  cars one young lady needs.  I wonder how many charities she supports if any .  I wonder how many meals that would buy, so many people go to bed hungry and get up hungry.  If you are going to post material things maybe you could post something about giving.

Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@2blonde wrote:

@SeaMaiden   Those kinds of cars don't interest me anyway.   If I had her bucks, I'd be buying a slick sports car and a tough SUV for the winter.  You're right, though, she could use some of that cash to help others.

I wonder how many  cars one young lady needs.  I wonder how many charities she supports if any .  I wonder how many meals that would buy, so many people go to bed hungry and get up hungry.  If you are going to post material things maybe you could post something about giving.

How many cars does Jay Leno need?

How about complete strangers start dictating how you should spend your money, and what charities you should support?

In other words, it's her money, and she is free to spend it any which way that she wants.

It's one of the things that make this country great.

Isn't America just wonderful like that?

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Honored Contributor

@Anonymous032819 wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@2blonde wrote:

How about complete strangers start dictating how you should spend your money, and what charities you should support?

In other words, it's her money, and she is free to spend it any which way that she wants.

I don't know, how many cars does Jay Leno need???

Honored Contributor

@conlt wrote:

I don't admire people who flaunt their money. All as I can think of is you are 1 person and need 1 car. With the excessive money you have spend on cars, You could have built houses for poor families who are suffering. 

I totally agree.

Honored Contributor

@Anonymous032819 wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@2blonde wrote:

Like what? Greed?????

Honored Contributor

She has been taught the joys of materialism since birth.  How else would you expect her to behave?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

She has been taught the joys of materialism since birth.  How else would you expect her to behave?

Unfortunately your statement is so true.  Kris made sure she raised them that way.  

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Jay and Mavis Leno are no strangers to philanthropy as they donate hundreds of thousands of dollars per year to various causes including education, women’s rights, and animal rights. He also has a history of donating cars to charity.

Here's a nice story ..DECEMBER 2018  

Jay Leno known for his vast auto collection in his Burbank, California hangar, which he lent to the organizers of a Southern California animal rescue to transform into a kitten wonderland during Christmas.

The event was hosted by Jay and his wife Mavis in association with the team at Luxe Paws Rescue, an organization that works with Los Angeles neighborhoods to help address feline overpopulation. 

While it was a cute sight, the winter-themed scene was set up in order to draw attention to the group’s cause—as a trap and neuter organization that rescues at-risk animals from the streets, they oppose the practices of kill shelters and work to improve the feline crowding problem in urban L.A.