Honored Contributor

Re: Kylie 10 days after birth....wow.

wrote:

wrote:

Wow.  I'd like to say some of these catty comments shock me but I'd be lying.  When I opened this thread it's exactly what I expected. 

No matter what you think of the K family, to make some of these comments about another woman leaves me smh.  Women can be so ugly to one another. 

Everyone in thiat family is an attention **ore and they love any and all attention they get, don't kid yourself.  And they laugh all the way to the bank at what they put over on those in the public who idolize them.

I don't care what they do.  I don't idolize them but I will say at least they aren't always in trouble with the law. They work and they seem to work hard. 

I am never a fan of catty, ugly comments being made about a woman's body.  Period.  I don't care who's body it is. 

Respected Contributor

wrote:

wrote:

wrote:

Wow.  I'd like to say some of these catty comments shock me but I'd be lying.  When I opened this thread it's exactly what I expected. 

No matter what you think of the K family, to make some of these comments about another woman leaves me smh.  Women can be so ugly to one another. 

Everyone in thiat family is an attention **ore and they love any and all attention they get, don't kid yourself.  And they laugh all the way to the bank at what they put over on those in the public who idolize them.

I don't care what they do.  I don't idolize them but I will say at least they aren't always in trouble with the law. They work and they seem to work hard. 

I am never a fan of catty, ugly comments being made about a woman's body.  Period.  I don't care who's body it is. 

"They work and they seem to work hard."  Doing what?  Taking what few clothes they have on, off?  Having her 4 year old daughter take a picture of mommy taking her bra off?  Taking one half naked selfie after another?   

Honored Contributor

@Tyak

their businesses have been mentioned multiple times on this thread......websites, perfume, clothing, modeling, television shows, marketing, and more. they work hard. that kind of money doesnt come easily unless you work for it and have a hardworking team and family behind you.

some people may not like them or what they do, but acknowledging their business acumen is not that difficult.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

My only child will be 47 come July, and I'm still trying to get rid of baby fat, LOL LOL ...

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Respected Contributor

wrote:

@Tyak

their businesses have been mentioned multiple times on this thread......websites, perfume, clothing, modeling, television shows, marketing, and more. they work hard. that kind of money doesnt come easily unless you work for it and have a hardworking team and family behind you.

some people may not like them or what they do, but acknowledging their business acumen is not that difficult.

Yes, they're upstanding citizens and role models for todays young people.