Honored Contributor

Re: Kylie 10 days after birth....wow.

wrote:

She's young, she's very tall and probably did not gain much weight during the pregnancy, I can see it. She has a beautiful shape IMO, just like the rest of the K's.

She's 5'6". To me that's not 'very tall'.

Honored Contributor

wrote:

And I would also like to add .. she probably has a personel chef ... a nanny

to care for the baby when she wants to go to the gym ... i am sure no one

in the house has to do housework .....and when I brought the baby home

I still had to iron my husbands shirts ......

She is a multi millionaire....you can not compare your life to hers unless you are also a multi millionaire. 

Honored Contributor

Well she's very young and the body bounces back quickly when you are young.

Also, I saw pictures of her during her pregnancy and it didn't look like she'd gained a lot of weight except baby weight.

I do think unnecessary pressure is put on all women to loose the baby weight so quickly!

I sometimes think I'd love to see some male carry around a baby for 9 1/2 months, then push out a human, feed it, and look like they did before quickly.  Hummm??? 

Respected Contributor

Did she release that photo?  Every photo they release is altered in some way.

Her backside looks deformed.  

Honored Contributor

yes, she is 20 AND she looks great!

i still have not bounced back and my youngest is 21. LOL

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Youth, amount you gain, and it being your first pregnancy have a lot to do with bouncing back. She looks great but she didn't look like she gained a lot of weight with this pregnancy.

I only gained 16 lbs with my first and was back in my normal clothes in 2 weeks...now lets not talk about the 2nd pregnancy...those prepregnancy clothes were never worn again.

Honored Contributor

Wow.  I'd like to say some of these catty comments shock me but I'd be lying.  When I opened this thread it's exactly what I expected. 

No matter what you think of the K family, to make some of these comments about another woman leaves me smh.  Women can be so ugly to one another. 

Honored Contributor

wrote:

wrote:

She is a multi millionaire....you can not compare your life to hers unless you are also a multi millionaire. 

She's a person just like everyone else.  She just has more money than a lot of people.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

wrote:

Wow.  I'd like to say some of these catty comments shock me but I'd be lying.  When I opened this thread it's exactly what I expected. 

No matter what you think of the K family, to make some of these comments about another woman leaves me smh.  Women can be so ugly to one another. 

Everyone in thiat family is an attention **ore and they love any and all attention they get, don't kid yourself.  And they laugh all the way to the bank at what they put over on those in the public who idolize them.

Honored Contributor

wrote:

wrote:

wrote:

She's a person just like everyone else.  She just has more money than a lot of people.

I  doubt multi millionares do much house work, clean toliets or iron clothes..... She is a person who goes to  the bathroom like us..... and will eventually die like us.......  but that is where the just like us stops....

She is the  top 1% of Americans in this country who is very wealthy and does not live live the rest of us.   There is no comparison.