Trusted Contributor

Kourtney K. & Travis Barker's PDA Explained

No wonder they're all over each other - Kourtney just said (on a podcast) that she and her new husband don't even live in the same house - much less sleep together!

Her ten-year-old daughter is sharing her bed, instead of Travis.

Why did they even get married???

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Kourtney K. & Travis Barker's PDA Explained

If you are talking about a Kartrashian, who knows why they do anything.  I don't follow them in the slightest, and still I hear about and see them more than I want to.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Esteemed Contributor

@Puppy Lips 

They are even on TV commericials for migraine medicine and now Kim selling bras. It's never ending ...

Respected Contributor

They are a strange family all around.  I can understand older couples who have been married for years and might have health issues or sleep issues and they decide to have separate bedrooms.  It wouldn't be something that I would want but I do know couples who have separate rooms.  

But I've never know any newly married couples who sleep apart during the first few years of marriage.  That's different for sure!   Then instead of your husband beside you it's your ten-year old daughter.  

If any of those children from the three of those Kardashian daughters grow up without having some type of relationship problems it will be a miracle.  What all of these children are witnessing among their parents is bound to affect them when they become adults.  I don't doubt that they are loved and of course given every material item they desire but seeing all of the relationship issues and multiple partners that their parents have is not a healthy way for children to live.  Children need stability and unfortunately the Kardashian's seem short on that.  

Trusted Contributor

Haha, when I first read the title I thought it was the host Courtney K (I forgot she spelled her name with a "C"). I thought to myself, how does the OP know so much info about CK. I guess I am way out of touch. I never follow the Kardasian's (did I even spell it right?).

Honored Contributor

I hate to generalize, but these seem to be strange women who get involved with slimy men.   

On the other hand, it's just a strange world ......

Valued Contributor

She had to have a storyline.

Have to admit, this is a Doozie!

Trusted Contributor

Well, I guess Scott Disick will be glad to hear this - she never would sleep in the same bed with him, either!

Honored Contributor

@skatting44 wrote:

@Puppy Lips 

They are even on TV commericials for migraine medicine and now Kim selling bras. It's never ending ...

Their Father is a Woman....that says it all...

Respected Contributor

@skatting44 

"@Puppy Lips 

They are even on TV commericials for migraine medicine and now Kim selling bras. It's never ending ..."

I think that they would sell their own mother if it meant more publicity for them.