Honored Contributor

Returns on Netflix for Season 3 on May 28. This one is a fave of mine!!

Respected Contributor

Mine too.

Respected Contributor

I love it too.  Just sorry no Alan Arkin this season.

Honored Contributor

@FranandZoe wrote:

What, are you kidding me, he makes the show for me, so deadpan, why not ?? It will not be the same at all. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Kominsky Method

[ Edited ]

@Shelbelle wrote:

@FranandZoe wrote:

What, are you kidding me, he makes the show for me, so deadpan, why not ?? It will not be the same at all. 

Yes, that's what I heard also...I think I heard it out of Alan Arkin's own mouth, months ago. I know...just won't be the same...at all. Michael Douglas is good in it but Alak Arkin was just great; I would watch his performances with amazement.  And their chemistry/friendship is totally what made the show. Without him I can't picture it. I guess Arkin only ever signed for two years, and I guess couldn't be convinced otherwi$e. Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

That is what I read, that Arkin's deal was for 2 years only at his request, and they had already planned on how to write him out. Kathleen Turner will be on a lot more often this season, as Sandy's ex wife. And we already know for many years the chemistry between Douglas and Turner. 

Respected Contributor

I remember enjoying the series but it has been so long, (and I've watched so many other series) I hardly remember what it was about!

Respected Contributor

@Shelbelle 

LOVE this funny (yet touching) series.

Thanks for the heads up!

Honored Contributor

Planning on seeing it this weekend. Michael Douglas has been making the talk show rounds, just saw him on The Talk, Said how happy he and Turner were to be together again, and that Morgan Freeman guest starring this season too. 

Honored Contributor

Just saw the first 2 of the new season, loved them!!