Esteemed Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

I finished it too, so bittersweet !!!

@Shelbelle I binged it today and now it's all over. I'm so sad it's gone!! 

Michael Douglas is like fine wine...he just gets better and better! 

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Honored Contributor

@sunala wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

I finished it too, so bittersweet !!!

@Shelbelle I binged it today and now it's all over. I'm so sad it's gone!! 

Michael Douglas is like fine wine...he just gets better and better! 

So much like his Dad!!!

Honored Contributor

Just saw Paul Reiser on The Talk, had all his hair, at least most of it, grey !!!

Respected Contributor

Just finished binging it yesterday. I thought I wouldn't even bother, because I LOVED Alan Arkin in it, and just thought they'd struggle with substance in it after his leaving. At first, I tuned in for 5 minutes and tuned out, thinking the characters (like Jane Seymour and Norman's daughter, had been changed in a silly way.)

But I'm glad I tuned back in...and watched the whole thing. I have to admit, they wrapped everything up nicely. They dealt with Norman's death and the aftermath in Sandy's life, in a decent, funny way, I liked how they developed things between Sandy and Roz...and everything else. Actually, after I gave it a chance, Norman's daughter and grandson...even though she changed back to being self-serving, and both were nutty, what I liked is how they dealt with how $$$$, after someone's death, and inheritances can change EVERYthing and EVERYbody in peoples' families and relationships, and personalities! I also loved how it came full circle for Sandy.

It was a great series. All the cast was terrific.

Honored Contributor

I loved seeing Barry Levinson, a hometown boy for me, born and bred in my area in Baltimore.  He directed Douglas in Disclosure in 1994, and Reiser in Diner in 1982, his first film he directed. 

Respected Contributor

We binged all of season 3. Loved it. Did get misty eyed at the end.  As much as I'd love to see more, I think that it had a good run.  

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet