Honored Contributor

@qvcaddition wrote:

I looked up the correct spelling of Michael Buble.  He was very popular a few years back, but not mentioned so much recently.

I knew his child had health problems, so he might have stepped back for awhile.

I never cared for his singing, but liked him as a person. Seems very nice.

I just wanted to give him notice because I didn't spell his name correctly.

Is it just me or was the KCH more formal in the past?

Barry Gibbs was so handsome and I wish he didn't have the hat on so we could see his face.

I didn't reconize Sigourney Weaver or Meg Ryan.  

Some great women opera singers.  That was real singing.

All in all, the program was entertaing, better than what has been on lately as Christmas specials.

Yes, his young son had cancer. 

Honored Contributor

@qvcaddition wrote:

The Young man singer was great.  Never heard of him.

The singer before him Buble, sorry about the spelling of his last name and can't remember his first, but he is not as popular as he was a few years ago.  At least I haven't heard him much anymore.

It was a good show. I like the Queen and her program The Equalizer.  She is talented.  I remember when she use to rap.

She had a talk show a few years back and it was good, but didn't last too long.

Why did Caroline Kennedy give up as host. Haven't heard much about her anymore.

The younger guy who sang Lights of Broadway was Ben Platt, he has a Tony Award for his performance on Broadway in Dear Evan Hansen, very talented. 

Respected Contributor
I especially enjoyed seeing Renee Fleming, who grew up here, Dionne Warwick, and Barry Gibb.

What worries you masters you.
Honored Contributor

I have memories of watching the show with my mom every year. Even if she didn't know all the honorees she really enjoyed the show (she's gone now). I thought the tribute for Barry Gibb could have been so much better than it was. There was such a wealth of great songs to choose from. I didn't like the final, I would have like more artists taking part in it. I thought Dionne's tribute was the best. 

Honored Contributor

We streamed it last night and it was a pleasure to watch. We had the pleasure of seeing Renee Fleming In Carousel on Broadway for our 25th anniversary. I cried like a baby when they sang You'll Never walk Alone, the song always reminds me of my parents

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.