Respected Contributor

@Nancy Drew

Kelly was on air Tuesday.  Wednesday was her "awol" day.  Thursday she went on vacation.  Friday's show was taped Thursday which is why Erin Andrews was on both shows.

Respected Contributor

Well I'm watching it now and must say I have a new fond respect for Kelly. 

BTW she works hard at keeping fit I say good for HER! 

Respected Contributor

The Talk stated Michael's last day is 5/13.

Respected Contributor

I don't really know anything about what transpired on Kelly Ripa's show because I have never seen it.  But I had Outnumbered (Fox) on at noon and the women were rather critical of her for being so public about the problem.  They all indicated that this was a situation that needed to be handled behind closed doors.  Several said they had been in comparable situations, but didn't air dirty laundry in public.

Just threw this info into the mix.

Trusted Contributor

@SaRina-----I am an "arm and hand talker" and have the flabs to prove!  So, not just bodybuilders.----ted

Esteemed Contributor

Let's not forget Kelly Ripa is an actress (well, of sorts, she was on a soap opera).  

I would give that performance a C-.   Like she comes out and shames the very people who are paying her a $20 million dollar salary?  

I so doubt it.  

Respected Contributor

@tedEbear wrote:

@SaRina-----I am an "arm and hand talker" and have the flabs to prove!  So, not just bodybuilders.----ted

@Lol @tedEbear.  I know it's not just bodybuilders.  But I'll bet you're not flexing your arms as you talk.  ;-)

@gmkb, I agree that this didn't need to be aired in public, but when it's "All About Me", some people just can't keep their mouths shut.  IMO, a classy person handles it with grace and privately.

Trusted Contributor

Michael's last day will be FRIDAY the13th.

Having watched Kelly from her first appearance on AllMyChidren on thru the years,  I could tell she was very upset and nervous when she was speaking.  She is a fun host, but has gone a little to the ME<ME<ME.  Maybe she will tone done in the future.   Regis did a lot of me me me, but he had interesting stories of old Hollywood and RatPack days. Kelly has hit that mark, yet.---------tedEbear

Trusted Contributor

@SaRina-------I do flex my muscles at times when talking.  Somehow no one finds the fact my muscle are on the bottom of my arms, intimidating!!!--------ted

Honored Contributor

Here's the Youtube link to her speech this morning:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8f4ir8cCZ8

I heard no shaming; she wears sleeveless outfits more often than not; what does making a lot of money have to do with anything.

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.