Respected Contributor

i like her and wish her well on the weight loss journey. Sometimes her fashions don't flatter her figure, no matter what size she is. Full skirts and puffy sleeves are hard for anyone to pull off.

Esteemed Contributor

@KingstonMom wrote:

Admittedly, thanks to Ozempic.

@KingstonMom , has she stated that?  I was curious if that was how she did it.  She looks fabulous.  I just hope she stops and doesn't enter Sharon Osbourne territory.  Even Sharon realizes she has gone too far.  It can happen easily.  You still see yourself before the weight loss.

Honored Contributor

I just saw her and she looks so different. Maybe it's her bangs. Of course she's smaller. I haven't seen her in a while as I don't watch her show.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

She lost a lot of weight before.  I think it was before the pandemic.  It apparently was due to diet.  She has a thyroid condition and I think I remember her saying she had even been able to go off her medication. However, she had a personal chef which makes that at least somewhat easier.

I imagine the stress of the pandemic, living with her husband and kids in that little cabin, and no personal chef took it's toll.  Not to mention the divorce that followed.  Probably blew her diet out of the water.  

I haven't seen her recently, and have no idea about any recent weight loss. 

Trusted Contributor

@Wsmom 

Yes, when all of the controversy about how she had such a dramatic weight loss, she admitted on her show that she had used Ozempic while under a Dr.'s care.

Respected Contributor

@PickyPicky3   I'm a fan but didn't watch every day until she moved the show to New York.  Agree her look is very different (including her jawline) but it is from her weight loss. You should watch more often ~ she's so talented and loves to bring out the best in everyone with her kindness. I wish her the very best in all she does ~ she deserves it!

Respected Contributor

I always liked Kelly way back to winning American Idol. She has a great voice and I enjoyed her as a coach on The Voice.

Trusted Contributor

@10sluvr wrote:

i like her and wish her well on the weight loss journey. Sometimes her fashions don't flatter her figure, no matter what size she is. Full skirts and puffy sleeves are hard for anyone to pull off.

@10sluvr 

I agree! I often wonder if she has a stylist. Those full sleeves and skirts just make her look bigger and are old fashioned for her age.

Above all, she's a really sweet person, it seems.

Valued Contributor

Change of hairdo, and loss of that double chin makes Kelly look different and amazing!

Super Contributor

@KingstonMom wrote:

@Wsmom 

Yes, when all of the controversy about how she had such a dramatic weight loss, she admitted on her show that she had used Ozempic while under a Dr.'s care.

Hmm...I just googled it and all I could find is that she has said she is not /was not on Ozempic.

“…nevertheless, she persisted.”