Respected Contributor

Re: Kelly Clarkson Files For Divorce After Almost 7 Years Of Marriage

@Ibby114 I pray that she changes her mind and keeps her family together.Spend time with your family Kelly money isn't what you should be living for That is what I would tell her.. He loves her and she may never find that kind of love again.

Honored Contributor

I don’t watch her show everyday. I did see the beginning of the show today, she had a new show, she said she is back in L.A. I wonder if she left her estranged husband back in Montana?

Respected Contributor

@BeccaLou wrote:

@Ibby114 I pray that she changes her mind and keeps her family together.Spend time with your family Kelly money isn't what you should be living for That is what I would tell her.. He loves her and she may never find that kind of love again.

How do you know this?  

Respected Contributor

@Shawnie Two weeks ago Brandon and the kids wished Kelly a Happy Birthday and he said "I love You Babe," More than you will ever know.

Honored Contributor

Maybe Kelly needs some breathing room, she always said the cabin was small ( they may have been in the process of renovating it). Being in quarantine for close to three months with your family without time to yourself is tough.

Respected Contributor

Wow 7 years , I the celebrity world isn't that practically an eternity? 

Trusted Contributor

Not a fan,she sings well,but as soon as she talks she needs help.The money is coming in now,she will go on with her life

Esteemed Contributor

I immediately thought of that song when I heard the divorce news.  Sad.

Honored Contributor

So when my daughter (who's been helping me with my bad back) went to the store, I told her to get a few magazines to read.

Can I just say she brought back magazines I'd never heard of!  OMG!  It really ran up the bill.

Anyway, one or two (maybe even 3)said they were getting a divorce because she wanted to have another child and he didn't.

They said when they got married they agreed they'd have one or two children because he already had one from a previous relationship.  They now have 2 children.

I have no idea if it's true.  The only way you know what goes on between a husband and wife is if you are that husband and wife and even then the vision is askew.