Why?

EGO!!!

Valued Contributor

Re: Kanye's new titanium dentures/grill

He just gets more and more unattractive...on every level. Woman Frustrated

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Think of all of the children he could have helped get cleft lip surgery for $850,000. The man is selfish and vain.

Esteemed Contributor

@lgfan wrote:
Think of all of the children he could have helped get cleft lip surgery for $850,000. The man is selfish and vain.

Absolutely good point! 

Honored Contributor

@Franklinbell wrote:

I have no words....

@Franklinbell.  I have one word.....UGLY.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Page Six: Kanye’s oldest daughter, North West, whom he shares with ex-wife Kim Kardashian, followed in her father’s footsteps by showing off a new diamond grill on TikTok Thursday.

north west pulling her lips apart to show her diamond grills

In the photo shared to her and her mom Kim Kardashian’s shared account, North parted her lips with her fingers to reveal the sparkling stones on her lower teeth and two of her upper teeth.

North, 10, had four teeth covered entirely with diamonds while a few others were simply outlined with the rocks.

“Random,” she wrote in blue over the photo, while the slideshow of pictures on the social media platform had been captioned, “The things, my daughter makes on my phone ha ha.”

kimandnorth/TikTok

Respected Contributor

I wish everyone would realize how irrelevant these people are, show no interest in anything they do, and the family would finally slither away once and for all.

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." BF
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The man is seriously ill, but between him and Kim, they seem to be raising some entitled children.  A shame they can't teach them better values, IMO.

As others have said so often, money can't buy class.

BTW - it doesn't say much about the dentists and doctors who pander to these "celebrities".  Taking their money for no reason other than the recipient's vanity and the professional's greed.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

I saw this several days ago. It looks like he put tin foil over his teeth. Very creepy.

@colliemom4 - I hadn't seen this until this thread, but I thought the same thing!  And it doesn't even look well done; not sure if it's supposed to be that uneven.

But ya gotta admit - the double string of pearls adds a touch of class!  Woman Surprised