Honored Contributor

I told someone at work about this show, she is watching it with her husband and is enjoying it. She is watching it in chronological order. 

Honored Contributor

The woman from work that I recommended this series to loved it. You never know if someone will like something you recommended. I gave her a few more recommendations, Wednesday, The Recruit, and Treason. 

Esteemed Contributor

I watched it the way Netflix sent it out.  It was ok, I didn't think it was that great.  The little girl was adorable, though.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Super Contributor

Thanks so much for the review! I watched is over the holidays! It was FANTASTIC! Any other recommendations? Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@tl98466 on Netflix Wednesday, The Recruit, and Treason. On HBOMAX the second season of The White Lotus. From HULU Fleishman Is I'm Trouble, Welcome To Chippendales, and The Patient. This should keep you busy for awhile!

Respected Contributor

@Jordan2 @Bookplate @NickNack Just watched 3 with Green first and I just don't get how you can watch in amy order?

Honored Contributor

@granddi wrote:

@Jordan2 @Bookplate @NickNack Just watched 3 with Green first and I just don't get how you can watch in amy order?

@granddi if you watch it in chronological order you follow it as events unfolded. Watch it in any order flashes back and flashes forward. It does make sense, like when you watch a tv show that you will see the present, then they'll show you 48 hours before the events you started with, it all makes sense. 

Honored Contributor

I watched in chronological order & still had to check the cliff notes to find out..........

Spoiler

Who killed the female FBI agent?

Who killed Leo?

I missed the "clues."

What was NOT explained.........Where the hell did Leo's daughter "little Japanese sister" come from?  Leo & AA wify had ONE child.  This was NEVER explained in any of the cliff notes.  I am assuming when at the hosp where wify died, Leo sent his daughter to go w/the lawyer/lover right before he was arrested, she went to live/hidden away w/a Japanese family.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Esteemed Contributor

@Mz iMac  I think the answer to one of your questions is...

Spoiler
The Triplets
Honored Contributor

@Daisy Sunflower   Yes it was them ..........

Spoiler
who killed the FBI agent.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif