Respected Contributor

Re: KILLER BODY ON LIFETIME CHANNEL

Thank you @mousiegirl found it.  Appreciate your help.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

I'll have to check it out. Thanks for the post @mousiegirl. My husband's relative passed away from a cosmetic surgery. It happened about 15 years ago and I don't feel the doctors were the best. She was hospitalized for a long time before she passed as well though she wasn't very aware of what was happening around her.

@colliemom4   What a sad story.  The girl who hosts this series has said she is trying to save a life through this series.  She has had surgeries and maybe explained them, but I just found this, had seen promos, but the time and date never registered so just stumbled on it Thursday.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

I'll have to check it out. Thanks for the post @mousiegirl. My husband's relative passed away from a cosmetic surgery. It happened about 15 years ago and I don't feel the doctors were the best. She was hospitalized for a long time before she passed as well though she wasn't very aware of what was happening around her.

@colliemom4   What a sad story.  The girl who hosts this series has said she is trying to save a life through this series.  She has had surgeries and maybe explained them, but I just found this, had seen promos, but the time and date never registered so just stumbled on it Thursday.

@mousiegirl  If she helps one person it will be worth it.

Esteemed Contributor

@Spacrazy   The actual title of the show is "My Killer Body With K. Michelle".  If you search it on demand, you can watch the first few episodes and get caught up.  

Honored Contributor

@Citrine1 wrote:

@Spacrazy   The actual title of the show is "My Killer Body With K. Michelle".  If you search it on demand, you can watch the first few episodes and get caught up.  

@Citrine1  I watched the first episode and it certainly makes you not ever want to have any type of plastic surgery done! Thanks for posting the name of the show because at first I couldn't find it.

Esteemed Contributor

You're welcome @colliemom4 .  I watched all of the episodes so far (I think there are only 3).  I agree that plastic surgery is something that I prefer to stay away from.  That woman - K. Michelle - is really helping these people.  I never heard of her before this show, but I read she is a singer (rapper, maybe?).  She seems like such a nice, caring person.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Episode 5 will be on this coming Thursday according to the Lifetime schedule.

All episodes are airing on Thursday beginning at 5pm.

Honored Contributor

@Citrine1Thanks for providing the full title.  I finally found it on On Demand.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

Thanks @Citrine1 & @colliemom4 ; I appreciate y'all letting me know. I figured that was the one and I see all the episodes are On Demand and hopefully can get started tomorrow.

I already know I'm probably going to get upset because I'm having some issues now with a procedure.  Fingers crossed...

Honored Contributor

@Spacrazy wrote:

Thanks @Citrine1 & @colliemom4 ; I appreciate y'all letting me know. I figured that was the one and I see all the episodes are On Demand and hopefully can get started tomorrow.

I already know I'm probably going to get upset because I'm having some issues now with a procedure.  Fingers crossed...

@Spacrazy  I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems with your procedure and wish you the best.