Honored Contributor

Re: Josh Flagg, Josh Altman, James Harris, David Parnes - Million Dollar Listings

yeah, phonies...........

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Josh Flagg, Josh Altman, James Harris, David Parnes - Million Dollar Listings

I can't stand Altman.  He is so full of himself.  My favorite is Josh Flagg, but also like David and James.

Heather and Josh are a good match - both money hungry.

The millions of dollars  these houses sell for is  mind boggling.

Honored Contributor

What's so funny is their all probably built just as cheap as a contractor can build it for, just like us peons houses. Because they're in Cal. they can command those prices.

Count me out

Honored Contributor

My daughter lives in a place in Florida where very, very (and more) rich people live.  They aren't any different from anyone else!  Some of the women are actually almost like comic characters.  My daughter is good friends with the nanny's of the people who are supposedly building one of the biggest houses in the country (don't ask).  The woman is nice but she's never home (on every charity you can think of).

All it takes it 90,000 square-feet, 45-foot ceilings, and doors and window frames with $4 million price tags to build the biggest house in America. David and Jackie Siegelhave nicknamed their Orlando, Fla., mansion “Versailles” and the couple hopes the money train keeps running until the construction is complete.Jun 8, 2012
Biggest House In America: David, Jackie Siegel Hope Orlando ...
www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/.../biggest-house-in-america-david-siegel_n_1677741.ht...

She's fond of Jackie Siegel (says she very down to earth and kind), but has a nanny for each kid.  Their children would rather be over my daughter's house than their own (only because it's 'boring' there).  We all think rich people are somehow different, but they aren't at all.

Honored Contributor

shallow, don't have their heads in the right places. I'd rather leave this earth being remembered for helping folks less fortunate then me then being remembered for having the biggest house, etc.

Most of those types have been sheltered from the realities of life and probably wouldn't care either if they saw how most people survive.

I'm not rich, but, I help thru our church what I can do with what we have.

If I was to win a lotto I could do so much more !

Honored Contributor

David the dark haired English man is alright. That kooky James and his pack of screaming girls can be kind of annoying.

Respected Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

I wonder how much of all that is true?

I caught up with last weeks episode and last nights.

Heather has a dream body. She must starve and work out 5 hrs. a day.

She's not that pretty, but, built.

Give that marriage a yr. She had to convert to marry him, too.

No offense, @SharkE , but I've seen you post several times in various threads about how thin people must "starve" themselves or exercise excessively.  A lot of people are naturally thin or just eat healthy and have average workouts.  Sadly, there are some individuals who do have eating disorders, but I think it's unfair to always comment on how thin people must "starve" themselves.  I do agree with you that Heather has a great body!

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Respected Contributor

I didn't like the English guys their first season, but I really like them both now.  I do like David more than James, though.  Love Madison and Josh Flagg.  

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Honored Contributor

Respected Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

@I like celery What?

@Annabellethecat66  What is your question? 

♥ Life is beauty full ♥