Honored Contributor

Re: Josh Flagg, Josh Altman, James Harris, David Parnes - Million Dollar Listings

Why are you bringing up weight issues on a subject about Million Dollar Listing?   Come on?  It doesn't make sense to bring that up....

Respected Contributor

Re: Josh Flagg, Josh Altman, James Harris, David Parnes - Million Dollar Listings

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

Why are you bringing up weight issues on a subject about Million Dollar Listing?   Come on?  It doesn't make sense to bring that up....

Umm, I wasn't the person to first bring up "weight issues."  I was replying to a post that already mentioned weight issues.  Quit trying to stir things up.  I posted my comment to the other poster, and even began it with "no offense."  You are constantly posting how you have a right to your opinion, well, so do I. Sheesh. 

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Valued Contributor

Speaking of weight.  Don't know whether it's just me but I think Madison looks ill.  He's become so thin.  Sure hope he's okay.

Honored Contributor

@I like celery wrote:

@SharkE wrote:

I wonder how much of all that is true?

I caught up with last weeks episode and last nights.

Heather has a dream body. She must starve and work out 5 hrs. a day.

She's not that pretty, but, built.

Give that marriage a yr. She had to convert to marry him, too.

No offense, @SharkE , but I've seen you post several times in various threads about how thin people must "starve" themselves or exercise excessively.  A lot of people are naturally thin or just eat healthy and have average workouts.  Sadly, there are some individuals who do have eating disorders, but I think it's unfair to always comment on how thin people must "starve" themselves.  I do agree with you that Heather has a great body!

Just jealousy, my dear. LOL I don't have their committment to always looking great and unless your born lucky you do have to work at it.

Honored Contributor

via facebook

Thank you all for your support and comments - truly. Today is my birthday, 36, and it is a day of reflection. I am sitting in the Serengeti, Tanzania - Africa, on the porch overlooking wild animals and wildland - blessed, grateful, happy. I understand many of you make your opinions about my health and weight, and thanks for your concern, however, you have to understand I have had quite a year between a collision (someone ran a red light and crashed into my driver's side door), I just had my mouth unwired after breaking my jaw in a pool accident which put me on a liquid-tube diet for 35 days and I am still recovering...I assure you I am taking care of myself in every way and using the wonderful resources available to me...nonetheless, keeping weight on has always been a challenge between my metabolism and how active I am, constantly. So if you want me to look less skinny, send me a snack =)

Regardless, this is a public forum and you and your comments are welcome, but maybe you will have a different opinion after reading this. Now, for the rest of the day I am going to enjoy this beautiful life, my loving spirit, your positive energy and I hope to bring joy and inspiration to as many of you as possible. In a few hours I will be going on a walking safari with a Masai, a ranger w/ a rifle, and a wildlife expert - wish me luck and hope my skinny asz doesn't become a tasty treat for one of nature's big cats! xo - Madison

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Wow poor Madison has had a rough yr. alright.

Never took him , though, as a big game hunter. I thought he was a animal lover.

That shocks me

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Wow poor Madison has had a rough yr. alright.

Never took him , though, as a big game hunter. I thought he was a animal lover.

That shocks me

i interpreted that remark differently.......my thoughts were since it was a walking safari that his guide carries the gun for protection......not for sport.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Oh, could be. I thought he was big game hunting. Most people travel all that way to come home with a 'trophy'.