Esteemed Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@NAES1 the marathon is on now. Has been on since 8A CDT this morning. After the one that is on now, two more will follow. It's on the Hallmark Movie Channel.

@Tique HaHAA, my husband just said he checked and said 9p EST, here.

@Also, sent you a notify to another forum, letting you know there is INTERNET problems, with the @ symbol. 

@I did tell you but put the   @    to YOU in the middle of the message. 

******* "Becoming very use to the glitches since last summer"....

.....WAITING on JS.

>>>>>*______ LOOKS LIKE HE IS COMING ON Woman SurprisedOR WE JUST FOUND HIM IN BETWEEN CHANNELS...........!

Thank you so much, Tique

@Tique       ````  from NAES

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Jesse Stone Fans

[ Edited ]

Checking in with Jesse Stone fans during commercial break!...So happy to see that many have joined in, thanks to Tique's notification to all!...My notification feature hasn't been working for the past couple of days, although I see that it is working for some...I did see a thread where others are having various problems also and that the QTech Team is working on them.

"No Remorse" is the point where I started watching the Marathon tonight...It always amazes me at how, each time that I catch a Marathon, I feel like I am watching this movie series for the first time, as I always find myself picking up so many things that I have either missed or forgotten and I become so totally mesmerized by the many characters and the complex roles that they each play....It is so wonderfully written and each of the actors play out their roles to such perfection...It is just fascinating!

I just want to be sure to also mention the relationship between Jesse and his precious dog, Reggie, and how they are both struggling with being able to "let go" due to the losses which they have both experienced and how this is also played out to such perfection, watching them together and how they respond to each other...Jesse and Reggie are actually experiencing the same, only difference being one is a dog and one is a human...It just amazes me how well this has been introduced into the storyline as well.

Such excellent writing and acting!...Have I mentioned this yet?...LOL 

Thanks again, Tique, for notifying all of us!

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Esteemed Contributor

,,,,,"I just love the way he drinks his coffee. So Good that we are making a fresh piping hot brew"~

`I never @wildflowers get tired watching these; as you mentioned always like _as finding something new_ the first time. 

I hope -HOPE- that new ones eventually do begin this fall. 

Trusted Contributor

I've always enjoyed these movies. Hope Tom Selleck continues with them. I always look forward to a new one. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good Morning, Jesse Stone Fans:

I have to ask all of you...Did you see that wonderful, touching moment between Jesse and his dog, Reggie,  that we all have been waiting for?...Jesse was on his bed and Reggie jumped up and laid next to him...Jesse then put his arm around Reggie and there they were, nestled together...Finally!...That is one of the major breakthroughs that we all have been hoping for...I found this to be a very defining moment for Jesse in starting to break through his personal protective barrier...I also noticed, in watching the last few episodes, that he is starting to back away from the phone calls with his ex-wife and getting a little tougher with her manipulation which is how I would describe them at this point.

I would love to hear your thoughts and feelings from watching this movie series again.

Okay, I just wanted to jump in here quickly this morning before heading out for the day...I will check back in again tonight.

Have A Great Day Everyone!

(notification feature is still not working for me so hope that you all see this post.)

eta:...Oops...had to come back and clarify that the dog in "Lost In Paradise" is Steve...Reggie passed away in 2013, at the age of 11.

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Honored Contributor

There's a marathon tomorrow starting @ 8:00A on HMM channel @wildflowers @Annabellethecat @NAES @Culebra @qvcaddiction @nrm @elated. No new episodes but still hoping we'll get one soon. 

"And suddenly you just know it's time to start something new
And trust the magic of Beginnings..."
Trusted Contributor

@Tique  Thanks so much! I'll check it out 😊

Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@There's a marathon tomorrow starting @ 8:00A on HMM  channel @MyShadowLove @Annabellethecat66 @NAES1 @culebra @qvcaddition @nrm @elated. No new episodes but still hoping we'll get one soon. 

@Tique

HMM channel?

Super Contributor

@Tinkrbl44

The HMM channel is Hallmark Movies & Mysteries.  I think it's just your usuall Hallmark Channel. Jesse Stone marathon all day, Sunday/today starting eastern time 9:00 a.m.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@Tique wrote:

@There's a marathon tomorrow starting @ 8:00A on HMM  channel @MyShadowLove @Annabellethecat66 @NAES1 @culebra @qvcaddition @nrm @elated. No new episodes but still hoping we'll get one soon. 

@Tique

HMM channel?

@Tinkrbl44 as @SoftRain said earlier it is Hallmark Movies & Mysteries Channel. That is the channel on which Jesse Stone is showing. It just started in my time zone, Central.

"And suddenly you just know it's time to start something new
And trust the magic of Beginnings..."