Honored Contributor

Who is she? What is she famous for?  She appears to have had a lot of plastic surgery or something..her face looks odd. I know she is pregnant with Rob Kardashian's baby.  He is so messed up, I suppose she is as well. What a train wreck  of a family! 

Respected Contributor

Blac Chyna was a rap video girl,model,and had a baby with Tyga. She is completely boring.

Honored Contributor

@birkin baby wrote:

Blac Chyna was a rap video girl,model,and had a baby with Tyga. She is completely boring.

I'm such a 'dinosaur' I had to Google "Tyga".

Honored Contributor

I'm sure she labors (pardon the pun) under the theory that if you have enough wealthy baby daddies, you'll never have to work again.  When you have a mother with a name like Tattoo Rose (or something similar) you're taught these things.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

I saw a recent photo of her in a magazine at my salon, she is just gross.  Cannot imagine who or what would ever be attracted to her.

Honored Contributor

This is interesting.....

Blac Chyna Reveals 48-Pound Weight Gain in Quest to Pack on 100 During Pregnancy

http://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/celebrity/blac-chyna-reveals-48-pound-weight-gain-in-quest-to-pack-on-10...

Respected Contributor

@deepwaterdotter wrote:

@birkin baby wrote:

I'm such a 'dinosaur' I had to Google "Tyga".

Lol...I'm ashamed I know who he is, know some of his (awful) music,and that he had a hair transplant. Clearly I keep up with the Kardashian's too much. Kylie could do so much h better.

Honored Contributor

I haven't the slightest idea and I don't care enough to find out. I don't even know what the Kardashian boy's claim to fame is, assuming he has one.  Does he do anything?   I did see a picture of her in some tabloid when I was at the hairdresser and it seems like she's a perfect match for the Kardashian family.  Kim was a gross mess when she was pregnant and this Chyna woman is just as lumpy, dumpy, misshapen and weirdly dressed as Kim was. 

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

I haven't the slightest idea and I don't care enough to find out. I don't even know what the Kardashian boy's claim to fame is, assuming he has one.  Does he do anything?   I did see a picture of her in some tabloid when I was at the hairdresser and it seems like she's a perfect match for the Kardashian family.  Kim was a gross mess when she was pregnant and this Chyna woman is just as lumpy, dumpy, misshapen and weirdly dressed as Kim was. 

@chrystaltree   I think Rob barely finished high school.... no education at all. Just living off his Mother's coat tails and  the Kardashian name.. he started a sock company that never took off... he is a nobody failure at this point.

Super Contributor
Rob Karashaian graduated from UCLA Khloe is the one who barely finished high school.