Honored Contributor

Re: Jepoardy who are the Host nominees

I would like to see John Stamos or Patrick Dempsey.Cat Wink

My two picks would have been Mayim Bialek or Neil Patrick Harris.  I think either of them are "smart" enough and have the acting experience that comes in handy for TV.  

From your list, I do like George @skatting44 .  

Honored Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

@skatting44 I personally can stand Couric but will watch and see how she does as I love the show.

I can't see any of them as a permanent host, and I don't get the big deal about LeVar Burton. He's a good actor but I just don't see it.

I would love Buzzy Cohen to at least do a fill in! He has a great personality and is very peppy!

I think Ken is doing fine but he's said in interviews that he has no interest in doing this permanently.

He's doing much better than I thought he would and I am quite glad.

@Love my grandkids , I think Lavar is being considered because of  his PBS  show.  Reading Rainbow. It is an excellent show for.children.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

@itsmetoo wrote:

@skatting44 wrote:

Who would you prefer as Host of Jepoardy ? Any from the list below ? 

Previous news outlets mentioned in Nov  future Host  possibilities as ,   Ken Jennings , George Stephanopoulos ,  Katie Couric,  LeVar Burton , Neil deGrasse Tyson , Pat Sajak ,  Laura Coates ,  Ryan Seacrest.

I think Ken Jennings is doing a great job and I prefer him.  

Think a seasoned game show host is better... Either Chuck Wollery or Meredith Viera. Is Gene Eubanks still alive ?

Valued Contributor

I don't mind Ken Jennings.  Didn't care for him as a contestant, but think he is surprisingly good as a host and continues to improve.

I dislike everything about Katie Couric and will not be able to watch if they choose her. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

First choice: Ken Jennings.  Second choice: LeVar Burton.  I hope he "auditions."

All the others get a thumbs-down.

Esteemed Contributor

After watching Ken Jennings over these past two weeks, I think that he has done a very good job, and I do think that he was who Alex Trebek wanted to follow him into that position.  Everyone on the list already has a job, and some of them, in my opinion, need to just go away.  None of them should need the money and very few of them are that smart (again, my opinion).  If the show becomes another political game, it will be game over for me.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Trusted Contributor

I think Ken Jennings is doing a fine job. I would like to see him as the permanent host.
Respected Contributor

I like Ken Jennings and think he has improved over the course of two weeks. I’m not really looking forward to going through a bunch of different hosts. 

Honored Contributor

@Reever If you mean Bob Eubanks, he is still alive and is 80 years old.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Brad Rutter!