Honored Contributor

Big Brother Canada starts tonight for those interested.

They've already had to adjust the cast after one of their new, diverse, castmates was found to have had some issues that got him removed. It's not an especially easy show to watch live in the US, but if you poke around a bit you can find sites streaming the live broadcast. The premiere airs tonight at 7:00 PM. If you're interested Hamsterwatch typically has a link to a feed on her site. They're having two teams this year. Team Destiny and Team Defender. It's a post-apocalyptic BB House design. It could be a good way to kill some time.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Valued Contributor

Re: Big Brother Canada starts tonight for those interested.

[ Edited ]

@gardenman ...  you are ALWAYS on top of the latest news so I'm sure you are aware our pal Nicole Franzel is pregnant ...  I guess if you can't get married right now, you may as well get pregnant !!  I would think that would put a pause on any Survivor or other TV show plans ...  oh darn !!  

Honored Contributor

Re: Big Brother Canada starts tonight for those interested.

Yeah, Nicole has had to postpone the wedding multiple times,but you can't postpone the childbirth. The baby has a lot of say with that. This was the one season where she likely didn't get pregnant on the show. She was relatively celibate this past season. That's out of character for her. In previous seasons she'd latch onto a guy and hang out in bed with him most of the season. This year she used Daniele as her meat shield instead.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!