Honored Contributor

Re: Ice T and Coco's New Talk Show Starts Monday

I also really enjoyed their reality show. They are in love, it's obvious. They are both down to earth. I really enjoy Coco, and glad she is pregnant.

Honored Contributor

IT's a girl!  Here is a clip of today's show with the baby announcement.  They both look really, really good although I can hardly recognize "Fin" in a suit!   They look like a pretty "establishment" couple, Ice more than Coco who looks very glam.  I heard Ice say during an interview last week that Coco was going to show her shoe closet from their new home they were building during Ice Loves Coco on the show today.  I hope I'll be able to watch this show online some time.  I wanna see it!  Waaaahhh!  I'm not happy about the baby's name they picked since it's come to light that the real person was a Nazi sympathizer.  I kinda makes sense for them, though, since the kid's mom is Coco.

http://celebritybabies.people.com/2015/08/03/ice-t-coco-austin-pregnant-expecting-daughter-chanel/

Honored Contributor

I really didn't know anything about either of them until their 'reality' show.  I enjoyed that.

As for this new talk show, I'd been hearing about it but there is nothing in my market yet.  I was, however, able to set a Season Pass on my Tivo for when/if it does air.  Since the Tivo knew about it (the name of the show was 'Ice and Coco') I have hopes that it will come to my market.

Honored Contributor

Seems to be a common MO:  

Rapper married to a big bottomed girl having a baby...and have a reality show.

Ice & Coco..and Kanye & Kim.  

Funny both are pregnant at the same time.  

Wish all of them healthy, happy babies! 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

It was on the NYC affiliate this AM, but I did not watch.  I liked him on L&O SVU but I do not get her.  I know her as a scantily clad girl with ample body parts who is frequently featured in the tabloids.  I'm not sure if she has a talent or career.  I sometimes confuse her with Amber Rose (?).

Honored Contributor

@lulu2 wrote:

It was on the NYC affiliate this AM, but I did not watch.  I liked him on L&O SVU but I do not get her.  I know her as a scantily clad girl with ample body parts who is frequently featured in the tabloids.  I'm not sure if she has a talent or career.  I sometimes confuse her with Amber Rose (?).

Her talent was being a scantily clad pin-up girl on calendars and on her web site.

On their reality show she had a line of clothing called Licious (as in Bootylicious) for curvy women.

But her main talent and career was to marry a rich famous guy. 

Honored Contributor

Did anybody watch this today?

Trusted Contributor

I only watched the few first minutes as I was on my lunch hour and had to get back to work. 

Question:  who tied his neck tie?  It was puffed up at the top due to a tie tack, I'm sure.  And it was tied way too short.  Hope he gets it right tomorrow.  Looked funny and made him look short and kind of goofy. 

Honored Contributor

I posted a video segment of the show that he is on.  I didn't notice anything funny about his tie when I watched it before today; I guess I'll take another look with that in mind.

Trusted Contributor

I personally feel she seems too much of a floozy to me and fake and I doubt I could take watching her so I won't. Her rear appears as if it has the big implants like Khloe and Kim K. and it's really flaunted around. Yuk...and in my opinion it's she is far too attention-getting and not up my alley. BTW I am not a goody 2 shoes so she  turns me off to watching this...but he seems kind of cool Smiley Happy

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky