Esteemed Contributor

I watched the latest show last night (recorded) and I noticed they are showing more of the grandparents and brothers than before.

First of all - I don't like grandma.  She has had so much "work" done that her hairline must be in the middle of her head (therefore that overdone wig)....  She hasn't got a line on her face, which is very unusual for a woman who must be at least in her 70's.  That wig doesn't do her justice either.  Much too much hair and there should be some grey mixed in there.  JMO of course.  I don't mind grandpa, who stays out of the picture most of the time.

Jazz's mother has had a face lift for sure.  When she came in to talk to Jazz and sat on the couch, I couldn't believe it was her.  First I thought it might be her sister.  Even her voice changed a little....  The "work" wasn't bad and she does look younger.  I am not fond of her either.  Dad looks like he has aged too.  That scene with him waiting for her in the restaurant???  Crazy....  Why did she come in late?  How did she get there?  That was so staged, it was ridiculous.

Well, now that everyone hates me, at least I have given my opinion of that show.  I used to watch it religiously but now I can do without it......Jazz needs a lot of therapy and they should be focusing on that, instead of her brother's love life.  I happen to like the twin brothers.  They are really cute but the show is not about them.  JMO again....

Honored Contributor

I've never watched this show.

But it's always being advertised so much and so often...I've seen much of it over and over.

I read here where the brother is shown so often, it's as if it's HIS show.  For what it's worth, it seems to be his show.

Another add had the scene similar to what the last poster described.

Seeing her grandma...I'm sorry but grandma needs to get a refund on her facelift (yes, it's that bad).

Over and over they show Jazz and how tormented she is about her weight gain.  It seems obvious to me (an outsider) that she is a person under lots of stress and THAT'S why she's gained the weight.

Again, as an outsider, I'd say all of these losers mentioned are riding on the coattails of this Jazz girl.

Meanwhile, she's going through so much stress with no support system.

I'm sorry but I see people who can talk the talk but not walk the walk.  Verbally they support her ...but when she needs them they're unavailable.

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 

It seems like Jazz doesn't want to follow a diet plan,and will she stick working out?

I thinking also the brother wants the show to be about his love life now....what a shame..sigh

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

It must run in the genes....Jazz a Transgender and her Brother attracted to Transgenders....  

Regular Contributor

A few episodes back Grandma said aging is ugly. I think all that work she had done is ugly.  No wonder her daughter went out and got work done on herself.  She must have heardthat line a lot with her mother.  I think aging is a gift. I have lost a lot of friends and relatives who passed away from cancer when they were in their mid 30's and early 40's.  

They need to get Jazz out of the spotlight and let her just be her.  But then what would the rest of the family do.

Trusted Contributor

I can't imagine how she can ever feel "normal" as a female with the hormones being given so young. I understand there is a " window" in which any hormones need to be given for the desired outcome. Watched it once, Thought it was too exploitive so didn't watch again. 

Honored Contributor

I won't be watching this show.

I am fast forwarding over so much of 90 day the other way, I miss some of what's happening.

At least these males come right out and say they want to go to America and bring momma, and the rest of the family.

Whoops!  I need to go over to 90 day the other way.

Respected Contributor

I was a fan, but now it's totally different and boring, and all scripted. The one brother is a ham and a bad actor. I'm supposed to believe that now his "type" are trans women? Could it be scripted, just to keep the show going ? Why , yes...   I am No longer a fan. 

Respected Contributor

@Skyegirl21 wrote:

I was a fan, but now it's totally different and boring, and all scripted. The one brother is a ham and a bad actor. I'm supposed to believe that now his "type" are trans women? I am No longer a fan. 

Every show on TLC is scripted. It used to be a reputable network when it was actually The Learning Channel. 

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Respected Contributor
Agree with you @momoffour. BUT, when Jazz was going through her transition, it was interesting, and more real. Now, the “storyline” is so transparent and non- believable, to me-