Esteemed Contributor

Re: How To Get Away With Murder!!

@Daisy wrote:

@colliegirls wrote:

Asher purposely ran over the Assistant DA, Bonnie was covering for him by tossing her body over the railing at the mansion, assuming the wounds would not be associated with a car accident.

Do all the kids, Anna, Frank and Nate all know what happened? If not, who knows what actually happened?

I had to goggle who knew:

Annalise decides that to protect Nate — who blew up at Emily in the middle of the police precinct earlier in the day, and will inevitably look like a suspect — she needs to make it look as though Catherine murdered Sinclair at the Hapstall mansion. Connor and Michaela help Bonnie and Asher carry Emily’s corpse up several flights, before deciding the whole plan is too too insane.“SPLAT!” Bonnie and Asher drop Sinclair over the balcony to her second death of the night, Bonnie threatens Connor he’ll be next if he backs out, Asher remains unconvinced that the drop would produce the same injuries as his car, and Annalise leaves a long “Come back to the house” message on Catherine’s phone (because our protagonist LOVES a dramatic voice mail to help confuse the authorities).

Honored Contributor

Wow!  That ending!  Who killed Catherine's brother in the bathtub?

Who shot Wes' true father on the side walk just as Wes walked up to him?

What will happen with Frank and that suitcase of money?  (and)

Who was the woman who gave it to Frank?  

I lost several episodes because of Blacklist.

Thanks!

Esteemed Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

Wow!  That ending!  Who killed Catherine's brother in the bathtub?

Who shot Wes' true father on the side walk just as Wes walked up to him?

What will happen with Frank and that suitcase of money?  (and)

Who was the woman who gave it to Frank?  

I lost several episodes because of Blacklist.

Thanks!

You should assume Caleb killed himself after his lies were discovered.  Was just reading a discussion with the ... producer (?) and he didn't think we'll be revisiting that family next season  Next season is about Wes' father.

Early discussion is that Frank killed Wes' father in retaliation of the guilt he's felt and to prove his loyalty to Annalise.  Which likely means he didn't do it.

The woman who gave it to Frank worked for Wes' father.  That was payment for bugging Annalise's room and the information learned eventually caused the "accident" that killed Annalise's son.  It was a little more of a sympathetic back story for Frank that I expected.

I know what you mean re: Blacklist.  Thursday's are especilly hard on my DVR as I can only tape two things at a time.  I just tried to add "The Catch" for next week but can't because both "The Blacklist" and "Project Runway" each go over a minute or two.  I should be home and be able to set it manually after it already started.  But, that doesn't make it any less annoying!!