Esteemed Contributor

He Was The Greatest!!! 💪🏾💪🏾💪🏾

Very exciting!  Ken Burns was on TV this morning promoting a new documentary on Muhammad Ali, which is also the name of the documentary.  Coming up September 19, 2021 to my local PBS Station.  Check out the trailer and additional material on the PBS website.  I couldn't figure out how many episodes it is, but maybe more than one because they said "starting" September.

They are promising a complete picture of the man, features some of his family.  Ken Burns saying this morning, he was not perfect, and he will show it all, but he was LOVE ❤️❤️❤️!!!

Ken Burns is usually outstanding, so looking forward to this.

Honored Contributor

Re: He Was The Greatest!!! 💪🏾💪🏾💪🏾

@NYCLatinaMe wrote:

Very exciting!  Ken Burns was on TV this morning promoting a new documentary on Muhammad Ali, which is also the name of the documentary.  Coming up September 19, 2021 to my local PBS Station.  Check out the trailer and additional material on the PBS website.  I couldn't figure out how many episodes it is, but maybe more than one because they said "starting" September.

They are promising a complete picture of the man, features some of his family.  Ken Burns saying this morning, he was not perfect, and he will show it all, but he was LOVE ❤️❤️❤️!!!

Ken Burns is usually outstanding, so looking forward to this.

I watch his: shows too.  They are always interesting and full of information.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe 

Did anyone see the recent 60 Minutes segment on Ken Burns?  It was quite good ... he has had an interesting life.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: He Was The Greatest!!! ??????

[ Edited ]

Looking forward to seeing it too. 

Ken Burns documentary ..

A 4-part, 8-hr film series on Muhammad Ali coming out Sept 19 at 8/7c on PBS.

Esteemed Contributor

@MorningLover Thanks for the extra info!  🥊🥊🥊🥊