Trusted Contributor

Re: Has Anyone Seen "The Puzzle" (movie)

@ECBG  I just watched it and I really liked it!  I think you are right that many woman will understand this story.  So glad you recommended it, thank you!

Honored Contributor

@LdyBugz wrote:

@ECBG  I just watched it and I really liked it!  I think you are right that many woman will understand this story.  So glad you recommended it, thank you!

@LdyBugz 

Here's the next to be delivered.

The Seagull

2018PG-131h 38m Rented

One summer, at a lakeside Russian estate, friends and family gather for a weekend in the countryside. While everyone is caught up in passionately loving someone who loves somebody else, a tragicomedy unfolds about art, fame, human folly and the eternal desire to live a purposeful life

Starring:Annette Bening, Saoirse Ronan

Director:Michael Mayer

Genre:Drama, Period Pieces

Format:DVD

Trusted Contributor

@ECBG  Ooooo!!!  I just watched the trailer for The Seagull, and it looks intriguing!  I love Annette Benning.  I think she's a great actress.  Definitely putting this one on my watch list, thank you!!

Honored Contributor

@LdyBugz wrote:

@ECBG  Ooooo!!!  I just watched the trailer for The Seagull, and it looks intriguing!  I love Annette Benning.  I think she's a great actress.  Definitely putting this one on my watch list, thank you!!

I LOVE annette Benning too!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@LdyBugz @colliemom4 @4kitties @on the bay 

@Lilysmom1 @LdyBugz 

I watched Seagull tonight.  I found it very, very boring.  Annette Bennette did a good job.

Trusted Contributor

@ECBG  Oh no!  That's too bad, and disappointing.  I might still give it a shot.  I binge watch movies when I wrap Christmas gifts so I'll put it towards the bottom of my movie watch list.  Thanks for the update!

Honored Contributor

@LdyBugz wrote:

@ECBG  Oh no!  That's too bad, and disappointing.  I might still give it a shot.  I binge watch movies when I wrap Christmas gifts so I'll put it towards the bottom of my movie watch list.  Thanks for the update!

@LdyBugz 

Remember the Santa Clause movie where the reindeer looked so real?  He looked too real!  I think it was called "Santa Clause".  That would be my choice.  The Buccaneers is a 4 pt series very much like Downton.  LOVE that one!Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@ECBG  I'm drawing a blank on the Santa Clause movie, sorry.  I'll have to check out the Buccaneers though, thx! 

Honored Contributor

@LdyBugz wrote:

@ECBG  I'm drawing a blank on the Santa Clause movie, sorry.  I'll have to check out the Buccaneers though, thx! 

@LdyBugz LOVED Buccanners SOOOO much from time to time, I rewatch one of the segments!  If you liked the "theme" of Downton and the time period, get the popcorn ready!Smiley Happy