Esteemed Contributor

Today starts my 6 days off!  As I drink my morning coffee I'm watching Bonanza.  Man, oh, man Adam Cartwright!  You were one nice looking man in your youth!  You were pretty handsome as Trapper John, M.D., too!

________________________________________________________________________________________________
It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die.
~~Col. Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Regular Contributor

FYI.......posting a picture would help.

Respected Contributor

I had a big crush on Little Joe as a kid.  Woe to any woman who fell in love with a Cartwright man....guaranteed to be dead by the end of the hour!

Trusted Contributor

I sometimes watch Bonanza on the INSP channel.   Gunsmoke too.......😊😊😊😊

Valued Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

Today starts my 6 days off!  As I drink my morning coffee I'm watching Bonanza.  Man, oh, man Adam Cartwright!  You were one nice looking man in your youth!  You were pretty handsome as Trapper John, M.D., too!

@SurferWife I'm with you 100% on that one!  So funny I recently taped some episodes mostly because of him.  He was so smoky hot, loved him as Adam and as Trapper John later.  

Honored Contributor

I remember hearing him sing on an episode. Talented guy. I once read they all wore hair pieces except for Little Joe.

Esteemed Contributor

I loved Bonanza growing up. Little Joe was my first crush.

Respected Contributor

@Shepherd wrote:

FYI.......posting a picture would help.

@Shepherd ...Hold on to your hat...lol, Pernell Roberts as Adam Cartwright in Bonanza was a "HUNK".

See the source image

Esteemed Contributor

I had a huge crush on Adam, I named my cat Adam after him.

Fear Is Incomplete Knowledge---Agatha Christie
Valued Contributor

I just saw Leonard Nimoy in s role on Gunsmoke. Not sure if it was pre-Spock......was fun to see!

LOL on the comment about the Cartwright wives/girlfriends passing away......Smiley Very Happy