Esteemed Contributor

Happy Days show

[ Edited ]

Remember when Fonzie jumped the shark on water skiis? Somehow I can't stop thinking about that episode today. Anyone else?

Esteemed Contributor

Yep.

Honored Contributor

Times infinity.  Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

Never missed and episode and so loved the song "Happy Days"  Good words good feelings.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

I hear Prozac helps.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Happy Days show

[ Edited ]

The series was supposed to take place in the Mid West. Did the cast go to Hawaii together or somewhere else on the ocean? Since there is no salt water in the land locked Mid West, how did Fonzie jump a shark? Sharks are saltwater mammals.  Apropos of nothing, other than I am reminded of the whole episode today.

By the way, the mods moved this from Community Chat to here. My intent was to keep it on CC, but oh well.

Esteemed Contributor

The mods moved it from Community Chat because it IS about a tv show.  Or did you have something else in mind when posting this????

Honored Contributor

I'm thinking about the show Family Ties.

Honored Contributor

@RainCityWoman wrote:

The series was supposed to take place in the Mid West. Did the cast go to Hawaii together or somewhere else on the ocean? Since there is no salt water in the land locked Mid West, how did Fonzie jump a shark? Sharks are saltwater mammals.  Apropos of nothing, other than I am reminded of the whole episode today.

By the way, the mods moved this from Community Chat to here. My intent was to keep it on CC, but oh well.

they were in los angeles/hollywood with RITCHIE, who was trying to get his script sold. fonzie was hanging out at the beach and trying to stay cool by beating a popular surfer dude who was all talk. lol

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

Wow @sunshine45 I don't think my husband would have known all those details and it was his favorite show. I bet TV is your favorite category at trivia as it is mine :-)