Respected Contributor

@On It Ryan is a handsome one!  He's one of my favorites! I enjoy the hallmark channel for what it is. speaking of hallmark I saw one of the actresses has a line on hsn. Lacey Chabert. I didn't see her show I just saw it on my TV guide.

Respected Contributor
A local radio station was talking about Hallmark Channel recently and they said how many millions of views some of their movies get. So yes, people do watch them. I have my favorites that I watch over and over, most are not the newer ones. If you want a movie that is not all romance check out Christmas Angel on GAC Family Channel, usually on odd hours like 4:00am tomorrow 11/11 and 6:00am 11/18. Lifetime Channel also has movies that are not all strictly romance theme.
Respected Contributor

Re: Hallmark movies

[ Edited ]

I get a Hallmark & More channel on Pluto. They have some very good movies that are not about Christmas. They have  more historic movies from different countries with really good stories.

The Christmas ones I pass on, they are too sweet and predictable for me and the acting is just so so. 

The bad part is they show the same movies over and over. 

I enjoy the Pluto Drama channel with movies like Saint Ralph, The Duchess, Mrs. Brown etc.

Honored Contributor

Are they all romances? I'd like to see something a little diff. Sorry if I have repeated myself.

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Respected Contributor

In my opinion:

Lifetime movies = someone always dies.

Hallmark movies = someone always falls in love and lives happily ever after.

Smiley Happy  I watch both.

Honored Contributor

Love them! As @Mmsfoxxie says, they "take me away"!  I seldom get to see them on Saturday night, but I DVR them and wait until DD and I can watch together. 

As far as the guys not being attractive- I actually think most are, especially our favorite Ryan Paevey, along with Luke Mcfarlane, and  Trevor Donovan, just to name a few!

I really enjoyed the recent bridal veil trilogy, and the summer series that took us to resort locations. 

You always know how they will end, but it's fun getting there. And the throwback to the 1950's small towns that I can imagine living in is fun. There's not an Old Navy, or even a chain drugstore in sight!

One of my favorites is A Timeless Christmas. I enjoy movies about time travel.  Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor
I watched Christmas at the Golden Dragon last night as I had recorded it. I found it to be different from the usual fare and I really enjoyed it. It’s on again Friday at 10 pm.
Also, I enjoyed Christmas Past,Present and Always. It’s also very different. Both movies are new to Hallmark this year.
Honored Contributor

I only want to see Candace Cameron wish she would wear her pink coat. LOL   I bought 2 and recently bought the red one.

most times you see her it's not recent, her hair is darker.