Respected Contributor

Re: Hallmark Movies and Mysteries

@Desi wrote:

I am probably wrong, but wasn't "Andrea" Candace Cameron Bure's character's sister and not Alison Sweeney's? I know I have seen this same dark haired sister playing the sister before.

Andrea was the original sister of Hannah in Murder, She Baked. She was married to the detective.  In the next to last movie involving the gym Hannah told someone that Andrea had moved to Seattle and was working as a realtor there.  

I don't think Aurora Teagarden had any sisters.  I believe she was an only child.  

Regular Contributor

Cameron Mathison has not left Hallmark , he and Alsion Sweeney have another movie coming out after summer 2023 . 

Cameron has been sick . 

Honored Contributor

@shelbyshelbyshelby wrote:

Cameron Mathison has not left Hallmark , he and Alsion Sweeney have another movie coming out after summer 2023 . 

Cameron has been sick .

I'm not saying he hasn't been sick but he sure hasn't missed much time on General Hospital. Some of us wish he would but not because of an illness.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Respected Contributor

I love a lot of the movie series this channel has to offer, old and new. I really liked the Garage Sale Mysteries, I watched all the movies. I kind of wondered why they didn't continue the series with a different actress in the lead.