Honored Contributor

Re: Hallmark Movie - Sweet Carolina.

I just watched this yesterday and I thought it was one of the best of 2021.

Most Hallmark movies do not have deaths in them, usually the people who are dead died long before the movie starts, so that is a little different.  It was more in the style of a Hallmark Hall of Fame movie than a typical "Spring Fling" movie.

I'm not sure what Tyler is doing with his hair.  It wasn't as long/bad in It Was Always You, so I assume he's growing it out for something or just because.

Tyler is growing on me.  I liked him in both It Was Always You and this one.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@VaBelle35   I agree with you completely on this movie.  I watched it yesterday, too, and thought it was much better than other movies on Hallmark.  I also saw "It Was Always You" recently.  I enjoyed him in both movies.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Trusted Contributor

It was a nice story and I like the actress and the leading man.  I enjoy most of the Hallmark movies but my favorites are the mysteries.

I enjoyed this movie. Very emotional one that focuses on the children coping with the death of their parents. Of course the Hallmark movies are about the main character has moved away from home, something brings them back, run into ex, reunite, and then having to choose whether to stay or leave. We already know what is going to happen but we continue to watch anyway. I'm a big Hallmark fan and I think this was a great movie. Same beginning and ending but the real story is in the middle. 😊