Honored Contributor

Hallmark Christmas Movie List and Times

hallmark.jpeg

~ house cat ~
Honored Contributor

Re: Hallmark Christmas Movie List and Times

I wonder why they don't do any Thanksgiving movies.  Most people don't go into Christmas mode until late November and everyone I know loves and celebrates Thanksgiving.  I think they'd get many viewers for some  Thanksgiving movies in early to mid Novemember.  Then they could segue into Christmas.

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

I wonder why they don't do any Thanksgiving movies.  Most people don't go into Christmas mode until late November and everyone I know loves and celebrates Thanksgiving.  I think they'd get many viewers for some  Thanksgiving movies in early to mid Novemember.  Then they could segue into Christmas.

I agree. Also, it seems they'd hook a larger audience, since Christmas is specifically Christian and Thanksgiving is not.

~ house cat ~
Honored Contributor

@house_cat wrote:

@chrystaltree wrote:

I agree. Also, it seems they'd hook a larger audience, since Christmas is specifically Christian and Thanksgiving is not.

Yes.  They could sprinkle in some romantic winter or winter fun movies that are about the season but not Christmas.  

Respected Contributor

@house_cat  ~ Thank you for posting the Hallmark Holiday Movie

Schedule, much appreciated.  📺🍿🎅🏼🎄

Trusted Contributor

I downloaded the ap and it updated the calendar on my phone, very handy.  

Loving it

Honored Contributor

Thanks for posting

I saw Christmas Wishes and Mistletoe Kisses, loved it.

Christmas is not just for Christians, as we all know.

There's the religious aspect of course but there is also a holiday aspect.

I have several Jewish friends who love the festivity of Christmas & participate in some Christmas activities - not the religious part but they will exchange gifts & they love the Christmas music, for example

The days of labeling & compartmentalizing are over.

Do what you enjoy, when you enjoy it.