Esteemed Contributor

So they got rid of Arizona and April and they're bringing back Teddy?  Ugh.  I assume so just as Amelia and whatsshisname are starting to move back to their relationship Teddy announces her pregnancy and we do that dance again.   I would have much preferred April and her fireman's story than this.  Or Arizona and anybody.  I have never liked his character so that may be why I'm sorry to see Teddy back.

Honored Contributor

Re: Grey's Anatomy -Teddy

[ Edited ]

@Wsmom   I was hoping that after Owen's last spur of the minute visit to see Teddy that we were done with her for good. No such luck.

"And suddenly you just know it's time to start something new
And trust the magic of Beginnings..."
Respected Contributor

I guess the two doctors did not understand about birth control..

Honored Contributor

I am not excited that she is back, I have never cared for her character.......

Occasional Contributor

@Wsmom wrote:

So they got rid of Arizona and April and they're bringing back Teddy?  Ugh.  I assume so just as Amelia and whatsshisname are starting to move back to their relationship Teddy announces her pregnancy and we do that dance again.   I would have much preferred April and her fireman's story than this.  Or Arizona and anybody.  I have never liked his character so that may be why I'm sorry to see Teddy back.

I like Teddy, but not with Owen...and wish Arizona was staying...

Honored Contributor

In reality the actress who plays Teddy, Kim Raver is just about 50, little old for a pregnancy. and I agree, 2 docs who dont know about brith control ??? Only in Shondaland.