Regular Contributor

Re: Good movie Netflex, I DO CARE.

@Alter Ego , I am not really sure why she wanted her patients to pass, but she was caught doing the DNRs by one patient's daughter who stated her dad did not want a DNR in his records. Otherwise, she had been doing this to hundreds without getting caught. Maybe she didn't want the hospital fees paid out of their funds, if they were hospitalized...who knows. Scary stuff.

Honored Contributor

I watched this last night, maybe I'm naive, does this really happen? How can a stranger take over guardianship over a person that has close relatives or someone who is not diminished in capacity in any way?

Trusted Contributor

I also watched last night and I was entertained.  These are horrible people and I hope this doesn't happen very often,  but from a pure interesting to watch and entertaining,  I liked it.   A lot of people gave it bad reviews on other sites, but I would recommend.

Honored Contributor

A friend of mine said it was one of the worst films she has ever seen, said it was just horrible, her words, not mine.

Honored Contributor

We watched it the other nite and it was so far fetched it was laughable.

I'm not saying the abuse of guardianships doesn't happen, but those two women and the whole plot....please.

First, Marla looked so much like (photo shopped) Martha Stewart that that's who I kept thinking it was.

But seriously, the tooth?  Well, the back window leading up to that, nah, that's not gonna happen.

I wanted to stand up and clap at the final scene, couldn't end soon enough!