Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ September 2021 ~ Spoilers Included

@Puppy Lips  Thanks!

Trusted Contributor

TEAM NINA! Free of Scummy hopefully forever! Cujo can have him.
Respected Contributor

@Xivambala wrote:

@mysoutherncomfort 

The confrontation scene between Carly and Nina was less than stellar to me. Maybe more is coming with Jax and Sonny but I'm not impressed.

I, too, am so not impressed, but what is the word I'm looking for?  UNDERwhelmed perhaps?  After all these months, this is what we get?  YEECH.

Respected Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

@mysoutherncomfort  Who is EE?  I probably agree with you but I don't know who EE is.

"EE" is Evil Esme.

Respected Contributor

An observation:  So I'm watching Carly tear Jax apart and all I could focus on were her teeth.  Maybe it was the camera/light angle, but her teeth are so glowing white that I was mesmerized.  

Well, my golly, but isn't Ava just making the rounds of saying "goodbye".  Do we know IF Maura West will be returning to GH (once the stalker(s) are uncovered), or is she existing, austensibly, for good? I, for one, hope that Maura's departure is temporary.

Sonny shows up to Nik's house with 2 goons?  Oh, c'mon, Sonny.  You can't talk to Laura's son without bringing in "muscle"?  OK, Evil Esme, fed him the line that Nik/Ava/Avery were off to Bora Bora....but really, 2 goons need to be added to "speak" with Nik?  What would your dear friend Laura say to that?

The teen trio are obviously not Nancy Drew (Joss/Trina) and/or The Hardy Boy (Cam).  They can't keep the plot to bring down Spence and EE.  Please kids, go back to PCU, any university, and don't show up until the Christmas holiday, if then.  Thank you with sprinkles.

Agree with those who are sick and tired and oh yes, bored to tears, with Alexis and her visitors, i.e. Sam/Shawn.  Well now with the mention of Creighton Clark, we have the mention of the late Victor Cassidine.  

That's it for me for the moment.  Time to check in and reheat my meatball stromboli with marinara sauce and cheese.  AND YES, it IS Sonny's famous marinara sauce.........bah-haa!!  I always had it flown in from PC until Sonny went missing.  Just received a new batch today.....one more bah-haa!

Honored Contributor

@Wsmom wrote:

@Puppy Lips wrote:

@Travone wrote:

I can only watch live one day a week, but I keep up via this forum.  For the past week or so, I've been watching on demand because I wanted to see the Nixon Falls resolution and fall out.  Well last night I watched Tuesday's episode.  I laughted out loud at the scene with Nina and Wiley.

She walks into the room and there is dead silence.....Wiley doesn't yell Gramma...even though they've been visiting online.  There is no recognition.  She gives him a gift, no response and Wilow says "He loves it".  He 's in the same room with no reaction, he clearly doesn't love it.  It was great.  Nina was flat and didn't even try to act like a returning grandmother.  I agree with the rest of you, she needs to be recast.

@Travone I agree with you.  My grand daughter screams, "Gamma," when I walk in the room.  There was no affection between Wiley and Nina.  But he is new to this soap and just a kid, so maybe that was the best they could hope for from him.

@Puppy Lips , agreed.  That kid was basically a lump there with no interaction with anybody.

@Wsmom  I thought so too... As much as I dislike her, not sure his failure to respond can be blamed on Nina...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

@mysoutherncomfort  your meatball stromboli with the secret sauce sounds delish!!!

@Tique  I marvel at how you keep everything together here.  Your efforts are greatly appreciated. 

Who in the h÷]] does EE think she is that she can approach Sonny at all?????  This monster needs to be squashed and soon!!!  How stupid is this writing getting if some supposedly 18 yr old self entitled (fiil in the blank) can fool somewhat intelligent adults????  Duh, it's a Nelle rewrite; NO THANK YOU!!!!

Honored Contributor

The October thread is up.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.