Valued Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ September 2021 ~ Spoilers Included

@SloopJohnB wrote:

Watching in real time......gotta love Scotty, always the ambulance chaser.  🚑

And the temp recast of Nicolas..... Good choice on looks alone.....

Scott is a classic A++. After today's episode, I must say that I like this Nic temporay replacement much better than the current actor. I wish we could have Tyler Christopher back, but that won't happen.

Honored Contributor

@mysoutherncomfort wrote:

I, for one, enjoyed the scenes today with Sonny and Epiphany.  She always delivers her lines perfectly with the correct intonation and facial features.  Too, that little interchange between she and Britt.  Just right...not too much, not too little.

@mysoutherncomfort  Agree, these were nice scenes and among the few 'filler' scenes that were actually worthwhile and worth seeing.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Meh... Not impressed with this Nik... 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

While most of us were hoping for more fireworks from Carly and Demented Ninny, their confrontation would've been pretty powerful IF those running this show hadn't diluted it SO badly with constant interruptions... Had they permitted the confrontation to play out in no more than two extended scenes, it would have been much more effective... Instead, by the time they'd chopped in up into five or so scenes, it had lost most of its firepower... All those freaking teen scene filler segments (among others) were utterly tiresome, as they so often are... Whoever is managing the pacing and editing of these shows is shooting themselves in the foot... And for the record: Ninny, honey, you're a first class jackhole... I think the woman needs shock treatments...

Honored Contributor

GH Spoilers: Joss Spies Esme Trying To Play Sonny

Diane Brounstein

GH Spoilers: Joss Spies Esme Trying To Play Sonny

GH spoilers for Thursday reveal worry, encouragement, a surprise, and so much more.

GH Spoilers Highlights

Josslyn Jacks was surprised that after falling for part one of their schemes to catch them as the stalkers, Esme Prince made a bee-line to General Hospital and Sonny Corinthos. He tells her she was right coming to him — so does she toss Ava under the bus? Esme and Joss have a run-in, as Joss tells her that her feelings will be the least of her problem. Claws out, girls!

Meanwhile, the object of Esme’s ire, Ava Jerome Cassadine, still hasn’t made good on her threat to leave town so she surprises Kevin Collins, telling her last stalker’s good twin that she still has some unfinished business before bidding Port Charles adieu. Will he be able to talk her into staying and fighting for her life?

The Bad Seed

Spencer Cassadine certainly hopes not — he worked too hard to get Ava out of his father’s life for it all to backfire. He talks about fatherly bonds with Cameron, who tries to get Spencer to turn away from the dark side. He promises him things could still work out; Spencer asks if he could really make that promise.

Spoilers promise that Jaxis in for a world of hurt as Hurricane Carly Corinthos darkens his doorstep. Nina threw him under the bus and now Carly’s there to back it up and over him several times. He accepts his part of the blame as Carly tells him that if he was expecting a thank you, he can go to hell.

It’s Monica’s House

Monica Quartermaine worries about what will happen to Jason now that Sonny is back and he and Carly have reconciled. Ned asks Jason the same thing. His family may not be close to him, but they know that Jason was really feeling something for Carly. Is he really okay to be pushed back into the BFF zone?

Aware of pretty much nothing, Alexis is sure to get some recapping of the last several weeks from her man on the outside — Shawn Butler. After she gets the scoop, it looks like she encourages Shawn to update her on Hayden’s case, so even more recap. She asks what it is he is trying not to tell her. But he has to tell her — cause everyone has to update Alexis on the action.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Valued Contributor

@mysoutherncomfort 

The confrontation scene between Carly and Nina was less than stellar to me. Maybe more is coming with Jax and Sonny but I'm not impressed.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Xivambala wrote:

@SloopJohnB wrote:

Watching in real time......gotta love Scotty, always the ambulance chaser.  🚑

And the temp recast of Nicolas..... Good choice on looks alone.....

Scott is a classic A++. After today's episode, I must say that I like this Nic temporay replacement much better than the current actor. I wish we could have Tyler Christopher back, but that won't happen.

Agree... Scott was worth watching, even if the never-ending, well, ending of Ava and Nik is wearing thin... Do it or get off the pot, you two... While the regular Nik is increasingly losing ground, I don't care for the temp at all... Not the greatest actor... Too many wide-eyed reactions that were't warranted... They need to keep looking... I've never been a fan of Tyler Christopher.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Some of these spoilers just stink... Writers seem increasingly to be trying to weave the teen story lines into the adult action and sorry, but that just doesn't work for me. It's bad enough we have to endure them without them moving into the mainstream story lines, such as they are... And as for Alexis, Hayden and Shawn, really, who cares... I really wish they'd quit spinning wheels with these going nowhere story lines and stick with the few they have that are actually interesting.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@stevieb  Yes, I agree with the constant fillers with the Carly & Nina blowout. I was interrupted toward the end of the last scene with Carly & Nina. All I got was Carly screaming at Nina for mentioning Morgan.Then Jason stormed in... What did Nina Say about Morgan? Thanks! 

I just saw a recap of all Carly & Nina's scene's in a row without interuptions on Youtube. So I know how Morgan's name was mentioned. I wish Jason had waited a few minutes before coming to the rescue or Carly would have punched Nina's lights out for sure!

Honored Contributor

Dr. Britt Westbourne was heartbroken when Jason suddenly pulled the rug on their potential as a couple. Britt and Jason connected when they both needed someone most, just for Jason to go ahead and blind side Britt with the news of marrying Carly Corinthos.

Now that Sonny Corinthos is back, everything is right in the world, or so it should be. Carly and Jason’s marriage no longer stands, making Jason a free man.

Spoilers reveal Britt’s pride stands in the way of Jason’s offer to help her find her mother, Liesl Obrecht. Jason is genuinely concerned for Britt and cares about her regardless of how things went down between them.

Rumors hint that new spoilers reveal Jason and Britt will find themselves together again as a turn of events have them leaving town to head off and find Liesl. Dr. Obrecht has hit a dead end now that Peter August has accompanied Viktor Cassadine. The likelihood that Liesl will be able to escape on her own is slim, which will require assistance from trusted sources.

GH rumors claim Jason and Britt leave Port Charles and head to Greece.

source: ghblog

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.