Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ September 2020 ~ Spoilers Included

[ Edited ]

@katiemichelle.  Right you are.  Sorry, my old brain just eliminated AJ.  However, Sonny did adopt Michael,  so they are related in some way.

Doesn't really matter anyway; these writers don't bother with GH history.

Honored Contributor

I have nothing against Max Gail the actor that plays Mike, but after you put me through the wringer, had me crying, and pretty much ripping my heart out, I don't want to see Mike rally. I'll feel like you played on my emotions.

Honored Contributor

@grandma r   From reading your Recap "someone" should be getting two "She Said It First"s. One isn't in your Recap but the second one is.

"And suddenly you just know it's time to start something new
And trust the magic of Beginnings..."
Honored Contributor

GH Spoilers: Can Jason and Spinelli Save Brando?

Diane Brounstein

General Hospital spoilers for Friday reveal an embarrassing secret, a shocking proposal, a daring rescue, and so much more.

General Hospital Spoilers Highlights

Brando gets such an intense beating by Cyrus’s thugs that Spinelli, Sam, and Jason make sure he’s taken to General Hospital where Portia and others work on him. When she comes out, Jason and Sam are there, with Sam asking the doc if the young man will be all right.

Meanwhile, Spinelli, is cornered by Peter, who lets him know he was under the distinct impression that Spin wanted to speak with him. That must be one doozy of a talk they have because spoilers say that Spinelli’s suspicions are confirmed while Peter reaches out to Valentin.

Valentin Is In Demand

Anna, who is conflicted about leaving behind Finn and Violet, also pays a visit to Valentin to chase after her naughty twin. She quickly lets Valentin know that she’s going after Alex and asks him to join her as her backup. Really Anna? Can he really leave ELQ to go on a caper?!

While Anna has made her choice, Finn remains behind and offers his support to very-much-in-need Alexis. Rather than attend a meeting, Alexis confides in Finn about what happened to poor Neil. Poor dead Neil. Finn senses something has been left out of her tale — will she give him the scandalous details?

Cyrus Causes Problems

Curtis is cautious. He meets up with Jordan, who is surprised by something he’s done. Is he finally catching on that she’s keeping a doozy of a secret? Jordan has to be nervous because when Curtis does learn her secrets, there is a good chance their marriage won’t survive. I'm counting on it.

Unlike his mom, there’s nothing secretive about TJ. He is an open book so it’s no surprise that when he encounters Cyrus, TJ warns him not to extend his hand unless he wants him to spit on it. Go T.J.

Valued Contributor

I have a feeling the actress that plays Monica is not too healthy.  After watching her trying to walk when she was "babysitting" Wiley I think she has some health problems.  That could be why Cyrus "fired" her.  Maybe she needs to retire.  As far as Bobbie goes I'm guessing all that botox in her face made her float away.  OOPS!  Sorry that wasn't nice - but true.Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

The OGs that made the show, especially in its heyday, deserve a better send off if that's true.  I am really over the disrespect to the viewership and the craft. 

Not everyone over 60 is useless.  Look at your audience demos.  You may find more ratings if you write what they know and enjoy and include the newer characters as well. 

Most of us have families of all ages.  Your show should reflect that ABC.    

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Laura14   am I missing something here? Cyrus fired Monica and Bobbie from GH, the hospital. I haven't read that Leslie Charleson or Jacklyn Zeman were fired from GH, the show.

Honored Contributor

@Tique At the end of the episode yesterday, it was mentioned that Monica and Bobbi were fired by Cyrus and were cleaning out their offices.  

Honored Contributor

So my top three guesses for how Neil died are:

1.  Helena in the bedroom with poison tea

2.  Shiloh in the bedroom with a syringe

3.  Kristina in the bedroom with a laced cocktail from Charlies

Honorary Mentions:

1.  Julian in the bedroom strangling with his bare hands

2.  Brando in the bedroom with a monkey wrench

3.  Rick in the bedroom with a poisoned nasal spray

Honored Contributor

@Laura14  I know. Just watched it. People are fired at the hospital all the time. Griffin, Kevin, Neil, Liesl are some that come to mind without me even thinking about it. You addressed ABC which sounds like they fired the actresses IRL from the show because of their ages. Like they did Anna Lee/Lila Q.