Respected Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ September 2020 ~ Spoilers Included

@Jordan2 wrote:

So yesterday I was out of the room listening to General Hospital ( I do this a lot). Anyway I heard Maxie and Lulu talking about Wiley, now I sometimes get family relationships wrong, I thought I heard either Lulu or Maxie refer to Wiley as their nephew. Wiley is a cousin to Lulu, I don't think Wiley is related to Maxie. I may be totally wrong and this should teach me to pay closer attention!

Without know who said it, my guess would be that Lulu called him her nephew bc of the age difference.  They are actually second cousins, I believe.

I did not catch that scene, as I often do what you said you did!

If anyone can contribute a better (or right) answer, feel free!  

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Respected Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

@Tique   Why?  Just why?  Bring back someone I would like to see, please.  You tease me with Dante and then nothing.

Could not agree more, @Laura14 ....

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Esteemed Contributor

@redwingsgal. Dante is Michael's half brother, so he would be Wiley's uncle.  Lulu is Luke's daughter; Carly is Luke's niece and Wiley's grandmother.   Lulu and Carly are cousins.  Lulu is no longer married to Dante.  So, I think Lulu and Wiley could be 2nd or 3rd cousins or something like that.  

Honored Contributor

Come on @Laura14  @redwingsgal . I like Brick and I'm not the only one. He won't be on long because he probably has to get back to his real job as a Sports Reporter.

Ethan and Stella are coming back too. Maybe one of them will make you happy.

Nathan Parsons

"And suddenly you just know it's time to start something new
And trust the magic of Beginnings..."
Esteemed Contributor

@Tique. I'll try to recap for you.

Cyrus was at Turning Woods, claiming he just wants to volunteer.   He had his henchman go to Brando to persuade Brando to work for Cyrus.  Brando declined so Cyrus sent his goons to beat him up.  In the meantime, Jason planted a camera in the garage with Spinelli's help.

Alexis it staying with Sam and Jason for now.

Brick showed up at Turning Woods while Sonny and Cyrus were posturing. 

Anna got a call from Alex; Alex knew about the pregnancy and invited Anna to cone to Berlin.  When Anna told Finn he was not happy.

Maxie and Peter had an ULS appt and heard the baby's heartbeat.  They also have the ULS photo.

Sonny goes to GH and finds out Cyrus fired Monica and Bobbie.

While watching the surveillance at the gf arage, Sam, Jason, and Spinelli rushed off to the garage where the thugs are beating Brando.

Oh, we also saw a flashback of one of Cyrus's men fooling with Jadon's bike.

That's about all I remember for now.

Robert and Olivia are chatty on the plane.

Honored Contributor

Ethan!  Dodge is back!  This day is turning around.  

Cyrus and his ponytail.  Anyone else waiting for him to strap on the leather and guitar and rock out with Meatloaf?  He missed his moment as King of the Ball.

Respected Contributor

I was happy to see Brick today.

I read that Frank Valentini tweeted that Nina's child is not necessarily a boy. So many guesses about this story.

Honored Contributor

Ooooh spy cam!  Let's imagine TJ's face when he sees Molly playing on the web with Brando.  Smiley Surprised

Honored Contributor

@grandma r  thank you. Sounds like a productive day.

Honored Contributor

@CLHS68 wrote:

I was happy to see Brick today.

I read that Frank Valentini tweeted that Nina's child is not necessarily a boy. So many guesses about this story.

Frankly at this point I couldn't care less. Boy, girl, twins, triplets. Whatever!!!

Another example of GH stretching something out for so long it no longer matters.