Esteemed Contributor

Re: I find iGeneral Hospital ~ October 2015 Thread

@gardensla wrote:

@BeckiWV wrote:

Does anyone else think Carlos will actually come back?  I kind of do....it's GH after all, LOL.  

Yep, I'd bet we'll see him during November sweeps. Anna has nothing to do right now, so it would give her some sort of story.

--------------------------

I absolutely agree...what GH needs is a another dead body showing up alive!!  Yikes...what tales they spin.....

Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ October 2015 Thread

Who takes care of Carly's kids ????or Alexis's???

I saw a commercial on tv with this kiki  shopping and buying new bedroom furniture to store the new clothes, anyone else see it??

I believe Spenilli will be on soon to help Sam with Anna's story.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Respected Contributor

Someone PLEASE tell Jake who he really is. It's been played out too long. The poor guy has waited long enough. I wonder who he will turn to when he does find out. Definitely not Elizabeth, maybe Sam.

Esteemed Contributor

@luvdoodles wrote:

Someone PLEASE tell Jake who he really is. It's been played out too long. The poor guy has waited long enough. I wonder who he will turn to when he does find out. Definitely not Elizabeth, maybe Sam.

Why on earth did Laura even show up at Patrick's home, if she didn't follow through with her mission.  She already knew he and Sam were together which is how Elizabeth talked her out of telling the whole thing before....well, that and the fact that Nicholas had Haden shot. I find Laura's character inept and useless. Why is she even back in the cast?

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@RainCityWoman wrote:

@luvdoodles wrote:

Why on earth did Laura even show up at Patrick's home, if she didn't follow through with her mission.  She already knew he and Sam were together which is how Elizabeth talked her out of telling the whole thing before....well, that and the fact that Nicholas had Haden shot. I find Laura's character inept and useless. Why is she even back in the cast?

---------------------------------------

All these guarded secrets, hidden agendas and returning characters from the past ....here comes the November sweeps!!  I read that GH lost many viewers, especially with the long strung-out Luke story.  Guess they are trying to drum up interest for new/returning viewers.

Esteemed Contributor

@BeckiWV wrote:

@SuesCat wrote:

Whoa!!! Did anyone else see the nod to Kiki possibly being Nina's bio-daughter in today's epi? It was during a discussion as to whether Nina should buy Silas' apt and have Kiki live wi/ her and Franco. Nina flashed a "look" in true soap opera form! LoL

------------------------------------------

I definitely think this will turn out to be the case.

It did not take long at all for Michael to become a Corinthos again. I was cheering Tracy on when she was giving it to him.  

Yeah, don't get me started on Michael's flip flopping. He's a Q and not a C. His loyalties bounce all over the place when it comes to that disgusting mob boss.  And yes, the whole thing that took place in Silas's apartment to me was a foreshadowing of Kiki's true parentage. I think she's Nina's, but I wonder if Ava knows that???  The other thing I wonder is how the DNA test came out showing Ava as the mother, or were they just checking for the Male markers?

Esteemed Contributor

@tucka wrote:

I like this Ridge ,he is a great actor,and him and caroline should get a day time emmy,what good acting yesterday [monday],I hope its his child,I think we are beginning to see more of thomas personality,also it sounds like he got into somekind of trouble in europe and ridge had to get him out of it.

I too wish Steffie would get rid of that ridiculous wig,way to much hair for her size,why would she wear that it looks awful.

Did Caroiline ever give the pills to Pam? guess that wasn't important enough to show. Also the young man Jason who was on big brother is going to be on this show next week as a pizza delivery person,I am glad to  see that liked him alot. Hopefully Austin [ugh] won't show up. Tucka.

Okay, I don't know what you're talking about. Is this another Soap?

Trusted Contributor

@RainCityWoman wrote:

@tucka wrote:

I like this Ridge ,he is a great actor,and him and caroline should get a day time emmy,what good acting yesterday [monday],I hope its his child,I think we are beginning to see more of thomas personality,also it sounds like he got into somekind of trouble in europe and ridge had to get him out of it.

I too wish Steffie would get rid of that ridiculous wig,way to much hair for her size,why would she wear that it looks awful.

Did Caroiline ever give the pills to Pam? guess that wasn't important enough to show. Also the young man Jason who was on big brother is going to be on this show next week as a pizza delivery person,I am glad to  see that liked him alot. Hopefully Austin [ugh] won't show up. Tucka.

Okay, I don't know what you're talking about. Is this another Soap?

Sorry don't know where my head was at, I tried to cancel it,couldn't so I wrote on bottom wrong soap, yes its bold and beautiful, sorry.

Trusted Contributor

Ok, yes I think Carlos will be back,that way Anna won't be a murderer. Can't have that.,I do think Kiki will be Nina's daughter and also Franco will be her father.We know how the lab gets broken into all the time.Also I am liking Nina and Franco now ,they bring some comic relief to the show.

Carley is the worst mother on the show,she is always at sonny's house and she just loves his kid.But what about hers? Aparently for convience sake she is always with her dad in austraila. I feel sorry for annas grandaughter, she loses her mother twice,then her father is going to marry and she loves her,then mama comes back leaves again father loves sam now and she loves her but that will end when jake gets his memory back.That poor girl guess eventually she will be older and have emotional problems,yep another story to look forard to. Tucka.

Honored Contributor

ok..now how soon will Carly an Sonny get married again..like today?

whos the baby daddy for Sarena? HOPE IT'S NOT mIKEY'S. LOL!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."