Valued Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ October 2015 Thread

I agree with you, Wsmom!

Esteemed Contributor

So Michael, who was so torn up over AJ's death and the betrayal Sonny perpetrated by murdering AJ and lying repeatedly to Michael, is now suddenly a Corinthos again just because Sonny got exactly what a gangster should get? I don't buy any of Michael's behavior, nor the fact that this kid could not only be CEO of a large corporation but now a mob boss.  Please. And why is Sonny even considered a good father. Everything bad that has ever happened to Michael has been caused by Sonny, including bringing Claudia into the household which culminated in Michael's going to prison. Ugh. I'm so sick of Sonny and the rest of the mob in this Soap.

Honored Contributor

From what i read Jake starts to wonder about Liz and her lies and that phone call.He now doubts her.

Also i believe Laura has a big part in his remembering..thats all i will say!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

Re: I find iGeneral Hospital ~ October 2015 Thread

I find it more difficult to post comments with this new format.  You write something then you need to sign in 4 or 5 times.  If you're lucky the post appears, most of the time it's gone.  I hope Jason Thompson doesn't leave.  But, I can certainly understand his frustration with past storylines.  I guess his decision will ultimately decide Sam's fate.  I am not a fan of Ava or Paul.  I wish they would both go.

Trusted Contributor

I like this Ridge ,he is a great actor,and him and caroline should get a day time emmy,what good acting yesterday [monday],I hope its his child,I think we are beginning to see more of thomas personality,also it sounds like he got into somekind of trouble in europe and ridge had to get him out of it.

I too wish Steffie would get rid of that ridiculous wig,way to much hair for her size,why would she wear that it looks awful.

Did Caroiline ever give the pills to Pam? guess that wasn't important enough to show. Also the young man Jason who was on big brother is going to be on this show next week as a pizza delivery person,I am glad to  see that liked him alot. Hopefully Austin [ugh] won't show up. Tucka.

Valued Contributor

Whoa!!! Did anyone else see the nod to Kiki possibly being Nina's bio-daughter in today's epi? It was during a discussion as to whether Nina should buy Silas' apt and have Kiki live wi/ her and Franco. Nina flashed a "look" in true soap opera form! LoL

I love the chemistry between Roger Howarth and Michelle Stafford (Franco & Nina) but i can't imagine a storyline involving Kiki going anywhere but boring.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Kindness is a gift everyone can afford to give.
**Be the reason someone smiles today : )
Esteemed Contributor

SuesCat wrote:

Whoa!!! Did anyone else see the nod to Kiki possibly being Nina's bio-daughter in today's epi? It was during a discussion as to whether Nina should buy Silas' apt and have Kiki live wi/ her and Franco. Nina flashed a "look" in true soap opera form! LoL

------------------------------------------

I definitely think this will turn out to be the case.

It did not take long at all for Michael to become a Corinthos again. I was cheering Tracy on when she was giving it to him.  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Does anyone else think Carlos will actually come back?  I kind of do....it's GH after all, LOL.  

Esteemed Contributor

@BeckiWV wrote:

Does anyone else think Carlos will actually come back?  I kind of do....it's GH after all, LOL.  

Yep, I'd bet we'll see him during November sweeps. Anna has nothing to do right now, so it would give her some sort of story.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I know she's not everyone's cup of Joe, but I'm glad to see Laura back! Hope they give her an actual story (and not with Scotty again, or following after her kids, or propping Jason/Jake/Sam/Patrick).

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat