Respected Contributor

Re: General Hospital November 2023 - Spoilers Included!

@SleeplessinSD wrote:

@Wsmom , I'm not sure if this new Molly we saw today is the same one who took after the older Molly. I do like her better than the first. I agree, Valentin should have told Anna about Charlotte. I noticed she was holding that flashlight, and in the dark Anna thought it was a gun, so she shot her. Once everything comes out, I doubt their relationship will survive. 

@SleeplessinSD  

I'm preparing myself for the breakups and the reuniting of the former couple; Valentin and Nina because they will be bonding over Charlotte Russe. She wins anyway...even with a bullet hole. BTW who HASNT a taken a bullet in Port Charles? 

They can all stand around comparing their wounds. 😆 

I'm waiting for Sonny to comfort his good friend Anna and start something up with her. They have been selling the close friendship between these 2 for awhile now. I felt the ickyness more than once. 😂 

@Laura14  HUSH HUSH SWEET CHARLOTTE?? 

Honored Contributor

@KBEANS 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 OMG, this is one of the best posts ever! 

Honored Contributor

@Laura14 @KBEANS  To everyone...thanks for the insightful posts.  I really appreciate (especially you @Laura14 ) put into your posts....you are wonderful!

I can't wait until it comes out about Nina's secret.  I can't stand her.

I fast forward over who's lovin' who up...(boring).  

Am I the only person who wants to run and find some scissors to cut that wad of hair Laura Wright (I think that's her name) constantly tries to put behind her ear!

I have to admit I'm jealous for her thick hair. Remember ladies, I'm the one who wears a wig (it needs it's own website); I get so many complements on the hair.

My pointer finger got cramped this past week fast forwarding over Sonny and Nina in bed (bleh...😣😝).  Who's idea was that?

Honored Contributor

And, I don't know if this has been mentioned already,  wait until it's found out that Valentin confided in Nina, and Nina erased the footage of Charlotte entering Anna's hotel room. I think we're looking at another breakup with Sonny and Nina too. He will be there to comfort Anna. Not to mention Olivia's wrath with Nina when she learns what she did..

~H~
Respected Contributor

how long before creepy guy stalks and kidnaps joss? that's a storyline waiting to happen.

I don't like Charlotte and hope she has to go to mental hospital indefinitely.

i feel like diane and robert are just there for comic relief that is usually reserved for lucy and scotty. (lucy is on my last nerve!)

If cyrus buys the island, it's time to burn it down. icky guy.

i'm also sad about tyler christopher, the true nicholas. i always wished he could come back. RIP

Respected Contributor

@SleeplessinSD wrote:

And, I don't know if this has been mentioned already,  wait until it's found out that Valentin confided in Nina, and Nina erased the footage of Charlotte entering Anna's hotel room. I think we're looking at another breakup with Sonny and Nina too. He will be there to comfort Anna. Not to mention Olivia's wrath with Nina when she learns what she did..

Good points!  True, that instead of Valentin sitting down with his daughter and letting her know what he (and Nina) discovered on the security footage, he did nothing.  And further to your point, his troubled daughter was a clear and present danger to Anna (especially IF she torched Anna's house).  

I do think there is someone else who is after Anna (maybe this Forsythe person from the WSB) because IF the shot at the Metro Court was meant for Anna, that was not Charlotte.  If I recall correctly, the gunshot question has not been definitively answered...Sonny or Anna?

Yes, the wrath of Olivia...bring it on!

Honored Contributor

Anyone else thinking there is no way this man had a beef with Anna?

Every time they say the name, he pops into my head.

And if his first name is Charlie, I'm suing ABC for vintage promo abuse. 

IMG_0143.jpeg

Esteemed Contributor

I can't wait to get caught up on last week! ❤️

Esteemed Contributor

@Wsmom wrote:

@Laura14 wrote:

I just caught what Charlotte was wearing,, excuse me, NOT wearing at the end of the show.

What wardrobe and set director lets a 15 year old wear that on set at all even for a character?

Have we completely lost our minds ABC? 

@Laura14 , are you talking about the crop top or did I miss a scene?   If it is the crop top that is not unusual attire for that age at least where I am in CA. I mean even when I was in high school.......waaaaay back in time once the dress code was gotten rid of.... we wore halter crop tops with super low hip huggers.

I don't know. I thought she was talking about the Grim Reaper costume she had on, symbol of impending death.

Esteemed Contributor

Will there be pre-emption today or do we know yet, just wondered. Thanks!