Honored Contributor

General Hospital November 2023 - Spoilers Included!

[ Edited ]

Welcome to Port Charles! We're glad you're here!

🏥🚑🚨

General Hospital' Officially Kicks Off 60th Anniversary Celebration

IMG_0012.png

Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital November 2023 - Spoilers Included!

[ Edited ]

General Hospital' at Graceland: What to know about fan celebration

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR NOVEMBER GH FRIENDS!

(Having a birthday? Let us know!)

November 7 - @KBEANS 🎉

November 23 - @WildDunes 🎉

November 30 - Puppy Lips 🎉

Honored Contributor

General Hospital GH Legacy Thread Post of Honor

(please add to this at any time!)

Just like GH, there are some posters who belong on our own legacy wall!
Thank you for going above and beyond in contributing to our fun! 🙏💙

IMG_0010.jpeg@Preds 

IMG_0009.jpeg@Tique 

Champagne Toast Type Fragrance Oil@CLHS68 

Honored Contributor

@Laura14 

"Thank you",

for taking over for @Tique  and  keeping us updated on all the lastest happenings going on in Port charles  and GHSmiley Happy

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam Thank you for having me. 🙏🙂

Honored Contributor

NOVEMBER SWEEPS PREVIEW 🧹🧹🧹

For starters, it looks like Alexis Davis’ (Nancy Lee Grahn) decision to essentially blackmail Judge Albert Kim (Kurt Yue) will pay off since Drew Cain (Cameron Mathison) will finally score his freedom from Pentonville.

Drew will have a chance to enjoy a wonderful reunion with Carly Spencer (Laura Wright) as well as a heartfelt reunion with Scout Cain (Cosette Abinante).

However, Cyrus Renault (Jeff Kober) is a threat to anyone and everyone now that he’s a free man, too.

That includes Drew despite the fact that he saved Cyrus’ life, so he’ll need to watch his back!

Nobody is safe with Cyrus on the loose, so Sonny Corinthos (Maurice Benard) will keep taking steps to cut his enemy out of the picture for good.

In the meantime, Sonny will remain in the dark on Nina Corinthos (Cynthia Watros) role in turning Drew and Carly in for insider trading.

Michael Corinthos (Chad Duell) will lord that secret over Nina and force her to fulfill certain stipulations, which could raise Sonny and Willow Corinthos’ (Katelyn MacMullen) suspicions eventually.

As for Elizabeth Baldwin (Rebecca Herbst) and Hamilton Finn (Michael Easton), their romance will deepen.

Unfortunately, that just might be the calm before the storm since Finn and Liz’s relationship will later face a new test.

Curtis Ashford (Donnell Turner) and Portia Robinson’s (Brook Kerr) marriage is already being tested, but things could get even worse if Portia continues to hide things from Curtis and treat him like a child rather than a man.

There may come a point when Curtis blows up at Portia for using his wheelchair as an excuse to keep secrets and coddle him unnecessarily.

As for “Eddie Maine” aka Ned Quartermaine (Wally Kurth), he’ll feel pulled in multiple directions when it comes to Lois Cerullo (Rena Sofer) and Olivia Quartermaine (Lisa LoCicero).

Across town, Charlotte Cassadine’s (Scarlett Fernandez) storyline will build to a stunning climax, so stay tuned to see what Victor Cassadine’s (Charles Shaughnessy) influence will mean for Anna Devane (Finola Hughes) after his granddaughter’s next curveball.

Whatever the case, Valentin Cassadine (James Patrick Stuart) will face some news that rattles him, so he’ll fret over Charlotte and how low she might sink.

Other GH spoilers hint that Josslyn Jacks (Eden McCoy) will grow closer to a classmate, so there may be more scenes where Adam (Joshua Benard) tries to make his move.

Josslyn Jacks (Eden McCoy) only seems to have eyes for Dex Heller (Evan Hofer) so far, but Adam could make a mess anyway.

Spencer Cassadine (Nicholas Alexander Chavez) and Trina Robinson (Tabyana Ali) are facing some hurdles of their own since he’s been a little too hands-on with Ace Cassadine (Jay and Joey Clay) lately.

Although Spencer will do his best to step back a bit, Esme Prince (Avery Pohl) could easily try to reel him in again.

Over with Ava Jerome (Maura West), she’ll find out there’s evidence that Nikolas Cassadine (Adam Huss) is alive and will continue to deal with some Cyrus drama.

Elsewhere, Molly Lansing-Davis (Kristen Vaganos) and TJ Asford’s (Tajh Bellow) surrogacy will bring some complications, so that’ll complicate Molly’s relationship with Kristina Corinthos-Davis (Kate Mansi) as well.

On a happier note, Kristina may find herself falling hard for Blaze (Jacqueline Grace Lopez) since the chemistry between them is already starting to sizzle.

Honored Contributor

BREAKING NEWS

EXCLUSIVE: ELLEN TRAVOLTA RETURNS TO GENERAL HOSPITAL!

October 31, 2023 2:24PM

The Brooklyn nostalgia train continues to roll into Port Charles! Digest has learned that Ellen Travolta is set to reprise the role of Lois’s Bensonhurst-based mother, which she originally played on and off from 1994-96, for a guest stint around Thanksgiving.

Travolta, who has remained close with GENERAL HOSPITAL daughter Rena Sofer (Lois) since they first worked together, is known outside of soaps for roles on HAPPY DAYS and JOANIE LOVES CHACHI and in the movie Grease, which also starred her brother, John Travolta. She also appeared alongside him on multiple episodes of WELCOME BACK, KOTTER, which co-starred Vernee Watson (Stella, GH).

Granny versus Granny coming to PC! 🎉

Respected Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

BREAKING NEWS

The Brooklyn nostalgia train continues to roll into Port Charles! Digest has learned that Ellen Travolta is set to reprise the role of Lois’s Bensonhurst-based mother, which she originally played on and off from 1994-96, for a guest stint around Thanksgiving.

Travolta, who has remained close with GENERAL HOSPITAL daughter Rena Sofer (Lois) since they first worked together, is known outside of soaps for roles on HAPPY DAYS and JOANIE LOVES CHACHI and in the movie Grease, which also starred her brother, John Travolta. She also appeared alongside him on multiple episodes of WELCOME BACK, KOTTER, which co-starred Vernee Watson (Stella, GH).

@Laura14   You had me at "Travolta."  ❤

I would give everything I own just to have you back again.......David Gates of Bread
Respected Contributor

Re: ÞRe: General Hospital October 2023 - Spoilers Included!

‎10-31-2023 07:22 PM

I am tired of the sadness...🙏🏻❤️ Enough, please. 

I join with you @Laura14 So many, so young!!

And I add my sincere thanks and appreciation for your dedication for keeping this blog...blogging! :heart:

IMG_0618.jpeg

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SloopJohnB wrote:

@Laura14 wrote:

BREAKING NEWS

@Laura14   You had me at "Travolta."  ❤

@SloopJohnB  I know! I think her brother needs to come to town as Sonny's old rival. Maybe they can take down Cyrus together. Throw a wish up... 💫