Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ November 2021 ~ Spoilers Included

@Tique wrote:

@Puppy Lips 

happy cute party dog celebrate birthday confetti bday save ...

Thank you so much for the birthday wishes!  Little things like that mean a lot to me ~ you all made my day!

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Esteemed Contributor

@RainCityWoman wrote:

Okay, I said this a while back and I'll say it now. If someone else has also said it, so be it. When Carly finds out the truth and she and Sonny break up, I predict that her revenge is to take his mob territory, or at least attempt it.  What say you?

@RainCityWoman Now that would be interesting!

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Esteemed Contributor

@mysoutherncomfort wrote:

@Tique wrote:

@Puppy Lips 

Happy Birthday Images, Free Happy Birthday Pictures 🥇

Hope you have an especially beautiful birthday!  What time is the cake being served?  Many happy returns of the day.

@mysoutherncomfort Actually, my sister brought me a piece of cake to work a few hours ago.  DH offered to buy a cake at Publix, and I said no - the kids are not around to eat it, so DH and I would consume the entire thing by ourselves.  Not such a bad idea, really, but my hips say otherwise.  BUT, there is a Dairy Queen nearby.  An ice cream cake is a whole other option I will have to consider.

Honored Contributor

@Puppy Lips wrote:

Thank you so much for the birthday wishes!  Little things like that mean a lot to me ~ you all made my day!

@Puppy Lips  they mean a lot to many of us. Try to remember to reciprocate sometimes.

The above is for everyone - especially if your name appears during your BD month and others think of you.

"And suddenly you just know it's time to start something new
And trust the magic of Beginnings..."
Esteemed Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

Happy Birthday Puppy Lips!

My pizza is finally here! And we only had to break out a Greek prison camp to do it! Someone tip his Uber Eats driver! Smiley Very Happy 

I have always loved Valentin. I can not wait to see what else he has planned for the Qs. It's just like old times. @cowboy sam needs to console his broken heart and quickly. Heart

Carly is more and more the shrieking shrew. I need ear plugs. She needs to bust Scotty since it was really all his idea to bring his struedel home. Leave the britch alone. Good thing Brad will be home soon to wipe Britt's tears. 

Such a shame Jason is gone. I really liked he and Britt together. That could have been epic.

Can't wait to see Scotty and Liesel welcome each other home. I got five bucks says Victor interrupts the love show.  

@Laura14 I really like Valentin too.  His character (and probably the actor) seems very charming and interesting.  I never liked the Carly character.  She seems like a control freak, and everyone has to bow down to her and love her more than anyone else.  And Jason and Britt - that was the best pairing yet - too bad that is over.  But I will be forever grateful that Jason and Sam split up as I absolutely hate the Sam character, and wish she would leave the show.

Honored Contributor

@Puppy Lips Totally agree! Sam has been a waste of space since day one. Should have gone the way of the wind when Port Charles was cancelled.

Carly was a young clever scheming version of her mom when she first appeared but they've turned her into a screaming harpy and it's just become exhausting. I wanted to jump on the plane with Jax multiple times.

I am actually excited to see Anna and Valentin get together so Robert's head can explode and, throwing a wish up, he actually fights for her again. Older people can have love triangles too! Hint, hint GH!  

Respected Contributor

@Wsmom wrote:

@BeckiWV wrote:

@Wsmom wrote:

Re:  Drew Cain...here's a thought, I predict that Britt and Drew will "bond" over the loss of Jason and eventually become romantically involved.  I call it keeping it in the family.  :womanwink:

@mysoutherncomfort , hmmmm...I kinda like that idea!

I dunno guys, Carly probably will call dibs on Drew too. She was pretty tight with him until she dumped him for Real Jason ☺

Ohmygosh, @BeckiWV , you are so right!  I can just hear her screaching at Britt about it too.  Now that Jason is gone and Sonny will dump her for Nina (I really hope...not because I am a Nina fan but because that would really fry Carly) and Jax is gone, she will have to have somebody to latch onto.

Interesting point in that I wouldn't be surprised that Carly "latches onto" Drew as a best friend replacement for Jason.  As far as romance...if were up to Carly, that's a possibility down the road, however, I would like to think that Drew (ex Navy Seal) is made of sterner stuff.

Respected Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

Can't wait to see Scotty and Liesel welcome each other home. I got five bucks says Victor interrupts the love show.  

As you now probably know, Scotty and Liesl are doing the horizontal tango in her room at GH.  In small doses, they are a hoot and a holler.  I, for one, could use a little more livity on GH from time to time.

Respected Contributor

Carly and Britt on a bridge together, which one will survive and not fall victim to the weather?  Will Carly attack Britt; will Britt retaliate?  Who knows what will happen on this bridge and their fates.  :womansurprised:

Honored Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

As you now probably know, Scotty and Liesl are doing the horizontal tango in her room at GH.  In small doses, they are a hoot and a holler.  I, for one, could use a little more livity on GH from time to time.

@mysoutherncomfort Smiley Surprised   I can not wait! It almost makes up for the pizza wait. Smiley Very Happy