Respected Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ November 2021 ~ Spoilers Included

Re:  Drew Cain...here's a thought, I predict that Britt and Drew will "bond" over the loss of Jason and eventually become romantically involved.  I call it keeping it in the family.  :womanwink:

Trusted Contributor

Happy Birthday @Puppy Lips!

I hope that you have a wonderful day doing something that you love.

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
Esteemed Contributor

Happy Birthday, @Puppy Lips !  I hope you have a great day!

Esteemed Contributor

@mysoutherncomfort wrote:

Re:  Drew Cain...here's a thought, I predict that Britt and Drew will "bond" over the loss of Jason and eventually become romantically involved.  I call it keeping it in the family.  :womanwink:

@mysoutherncomfort , hmmmm...I kinda like that idea!

Honored Contributor

I returned to update today's BD graphic.

New thread will be up either late tonight or early tomorow.

Enjoy your day.

"And suddenly you just know it's time to start something new
And trust the magic of Beginnings..."
Honored Contributor

Esteemed Contributor

Happy birthday @Puppy Lips hope you have a most wonderful day! 🎊🍨🎂🎈🎁🎉🤗
Esteemed Contributor

@Wsmom wrote:

I dunno guys, Carly probably will call dibs on Drew too. She was pretty tight with him until she dumped him for Real Jason ☺

Esteemed Contributor

@BeckiWV wrote:

@Wsmom wrote:

I dunno guys, Carly probably will call dibs on Drew too. She was pretty tight with him until she dumped him for Real Jason ☺

Ohmygosh, @BeckiWV , you are so right!  I can just hear her screaching at Britt about it too.  Now that Jason is gone and Sonny will dump her for Nina (I really hope...not because I am a Nina fan but because that would really fry Carly) and Jax is gone, she will have to have somebody to latch onto.

Honored Contributor

Happy Birthday Puppy Lips!

My pizza is finally here! And we only had to break out a Greek prison camp to do it! Someone tip his Uber Eats driver! Smiley Very Happy 

I have always loved Valentin. I can not wait to see what else he has planned for the Qs. It's just like old times. @cowboy sam needs to console his broken heart and quickly. Heart

Carly is more and more the shrieking shrew. I need ear plugs. She needs to bust Scotty since it was really all his idea to bring his struedel home. Leave the britch alone. Good thing Brad will be home soon to wipe Britt's tears. 

Such a shame Jason is gone. I really liked he and Britt together. That could have been epic.

Can't wait to see Scotty and Liesel welcome each other home. I got five bucks says Victor interrupts the love show.