Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ November 2018 ~ Spoilers Included

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

From the beginning it has been my understanding that Sonny killed Moreno.  It was his first hit, he was "green" and didn't really know what he was doing.  That is why they were so worried about the gun turning up.  Sonny's prints would be all over the gun and that would tie him to the murder.  That's why Mike took the gun and dumped it into the Hudson.

As far as spoilers, I don't get to see GH until sometime in the evening the day the show airs.  If I go into a GH thread and see spoilers, that's my problem for going into a thread about the show.  If I don't want to know, I should stay out of the thread until I've watched.  The only thing I don't like is if people post a major spoiler right in the thread title.  That I find rude.  Otherwise, I don't care, especially when I complain about the show often enough. 

Exactly!!! He did it. He admitted he did it. All along that was the case. He was told to take care of it, which meant the murder and the body. Scully was the boss. He had minions to carry out his dirty work, and Sonny had to prove himself to Scully.

Esteemed Contributor

And why doesn't Ryan have blood spattered all over him? Does he carry a bone cutter with him at all times for just such an occasion? Inquiring minds want to know.

Respected Contributor

I don't know where Kevin cleaned up. He would of had to have blood on him & he could not walk into the hospital & shower there as he is a shrink not a surgeon. And how do you walk around town with body parts. He sure is framing Carly well but she could not have moved those body parts without help (Do they think Sonny helped). Also had she done it why would she be the first to go bobbing for apples when she would have known what was in there.

Esteemed Contributor

@CLHS68 wrote:

I don't know where Kevin cleaned up. He would of had to have blood on him & he could not walk into the hospital & shower there as he is a shrink not a surgeon. And how do you walk around town with body parts. He sure is framing Carly well but she could not have moved those body parts without help (Do they think Sonny helped). Also had she done it why would she be the first to go bobbing for apples when she would have known what was in there.

Good point. Why, indeed. This plot is as full of holes as Swiss cheese.

Honored Contributor

I saw this and had to share...creepy!😩

065652DA-9586-4AB1-BD0A-B004029DC3E7.jpeg

~H~
Honored Contributor

Look what I just found. Wonder if it's true...

General Hospital Spoilers: Secret Sister Revealed - Sasha’s Shocking Connection to Britt – Nina DNA Match Explained?

General Hospital spoilers reveal that Valentin Cassadine and Sasha Gilmore have cooked up a plot. Sasha is admittedly NOT Nina Reeves’ daughter, but her DNA was still a 99 percent match. How exactly did they pull this off?

Curtis Ashford used two different labs, but he never revealed the name or location of the second one. It’s possible that was done off screen, but that’d be a pretty big detail to leave out. It seems Valentin was genuinely in the dark and that’s probably because it didn’t matter. He was most likely confident the DNA would be a match no matter what.

With that in mind, it appears Sasha is indeed a blood relative. There are a few options here, but let’s focus on some that are especially timely. Britt Westbourne just made a deal with Anna Devane, so she’s a free woman. Is it a coincidence that Britt’s back on GH right as this Sasha scheme’s coming to light? We doubt it!

As soon as Sasha debuted, General Hospital fans pointed out her resemblance to Britt. They have the same hair color, build and facial structure. Could Sasha be the illegitimate child of a teenage Britt? That’s one possibility to consider, but there are others to take into consideration as well.

There’s also a chance Sasha is the previously unmentioned younger sister of Liesl Obrecht and Madeline Reeves. Then again, Liesl may have gotten pregnant by Cesar Faison again and handed her baby over to an adoption broker. It might’ve been the same one Madeline used. If that last theory’s true, Britt might remember her mom’s pregnancy.

Regardless, Britt and Sasha could easily run into each other around town. They just might comment on their similar features and keep this story moving along. Sasha certainly showed some Britt-like personality when she stood up to Valentin. It seems like scheming’s in her blood and we know why if she’s so closely connected to Britt.

"And suddenly you just know it's time to start something new
And trust the magic of Beginnings..."
Trusted Contributor

I think you came up with something there.  Sasha and Britt do look similar and Nathan had the dark hair and blue eyes too just like Liesel. Sorry to hear that thought because I don't like that Nina will be so disappointed and that Valentin once againn lied.  That is too bad.  He may have gotten a chance in due time. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tique wrote:

Look what I just found. Wonder if it's true...

General Hospital Spoilers: Secret Sister Revealed - Sasha’s Shocking Connection to Britt – Nina DNA Match Explained?

General Hospital spoilers reveal that Valentin Cassadine and Sasha Gilmore have cooked up a plot. Sasha is admittedly NOT Nina Reeves’ daughter, but her DNA was still a 99 percent match. How exactly did they pull this off?

Curtis Ashford used two different labs, but he never revealed the name or location of the second one. It’s possible that was done off screen, but that’d be a pretty big detail to leave out. It seems Valentin was genuinely in the dark and that’s probably because it didn’t matter. He was most likely confident the DNA would be a match no matter what.

With that in mind, it appears Sasha is indeed a blood relative. There are a few options here, but let’s focus on some that are especially timely. Britt Westbourne just made a deal with Anna Devane, so she’s a free woman. Is it a coincidence that Britt’s back on GH right as this Sasha scheme’s coming to light? We doubt it!

As soon as Sasha debuted, General Hospital fans pointed out her resemblance to Britt. They have the same hair color, build and facial structure. Could Sasha be the illegitimate child of a teenage Britt? That’s one possibility to consider, but there are others to take into consideration as well.

There’s also a chance Sasha is the previously unmentioned younger sister of Liesl Obrecht and Madeline Reeves. Then again, Liesl may have gotten pregnant by Cesar Faison again and handed her baby over to an adoption broker. It might’ve been the same one Madeline used. If that last theory’s true, Britt might remember her mom’s pregnancy.

Regardless, Britt and Sasha could easily run into each other around town. They just might comment on their similar features and keep this story moving along. Sasha certainly showed some Britt-like personality when she stood up to Valentin. It seems like scheming’s in her blood and we know why if she’s so closely connected to Britt.

On GH, one has to suspend one's reality to continue with the story lines. If people can fall into water having been shot or blown up and someone can swoop in and get them when even police divers can't find them, you know that even 100 DNA tests can be manipulated. The villains on Soaps are omnipresent in any and all situations. Sasha could be a twin of Britt separated at birth, and of course the DNA was manipulated. For either of them to be Nina's, they would have to have Silas's DNA. That's why I think the DNA is not real. And speaking of look alikes, am I the only one who thinks Sasha looks like the actress Amanda Peet?

Esteemed Contributor

@RainCityWoman, no you are not.  I think she likes like Amanda Peet, too.   Very pretty girl.

Esteemed Contributor

And by the way, I think GH Halloween week was unnecessarily gruesome and macabre.