Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital šŸ„ May 2024 - Spoilers Included

@mysoutherncomfort wrote:

@grandma r wrote:

So.......who taped the meeting of the 5 families and turned said tape over to the FBI????  My money is on WuWu.  She wants Sonny's territory and I wouldn't put anything past her.

Here's a thought that popped into my mind...could Cyrus have taped the meeting?  He was there initially...as I recall he first came to town with intent to take over Sonny's territory and expand his own from the west coast.

No, no, @mysoutherncomfort , remember, Cyrus has changed his ways. šŸ™„

Which made me realize...since when is Laura, with all of her life experiences, so gullible with believing Cyrus and Heather's change of personalities.  This is not a woman who has lived under a rock.

But seriously, Cyrus is a very good thought.

Esteemed Contributor

@lizzys wrote:

Is crazy Heather smart enough to fake her remorse with hopes to get her freedom?

Is the Pope Catholic? Unless she had a hip replacement in her 20's, the cobalt poisoning would be only a few years old. She has a history of murderous plots and other illegal activities. She is a psychopath for life.

Honored Contributor

John J. York Is Back at General Hospital!

•  

Facebook

Some great news for GH fans ā€” John J York is back at the soapā€™s studio! ā€œMac is back!ā€ the show teased as it shared some photos of the actor wearing a ā€œMac is backā€ T-shirt posing happily with TV wife Kristina Wagner (Felicia) and TV son (though Mac doesnā€™t yet know that), Josh Kelly (Cody).

Esteemed Contributor

@Laura14 That had to be a very difficult time for Kirsten and I'm glad that she came thru the surgery and was OK. The idea of someone operating on my brain is chilling! Any surgery is for that matter - at least for me.

I am sorry that her recovery took so long and that people weren't kind about her appearance. Hard to be in the public eye and have people critizing you when you don't feel well. 

Esteemed Contributor

thanks for the summary @Laura14 the spoiler about Sam wanting jason to promise her he's not walking into something dangerous is just hilarious! Could the woman PLEASE make up  her mind.  Stay away from Danny, oh promise me you won't get hurt.  Egads!

Esteemed Contributor

ha ha ha @mysoutherncomfort you are so right. Anna is delusional if she thinks she can play Valentin.  My $$ (monopy of course) is on him. She's overmatched.

Respected Contributor

This is wonderful news about Mac, glad he is back.

Trusted Contributor

Did anyone else think that when Dex was talking to Anna in her office today that it looked like his pants were pulled up practically under his armpits? He reminded me of Urkel.

I guess running in the park is like the new Metro Court pool until the weather warms up. And since Joss is now a life guard there will be plenty of action there this summer, again.

Remember when the teens used to work with Lila's kids? I guess Danny and Jake would be about the age to do that. Now that I think of it-other than Charlotte there are no other age appropriate girls in the group of kids coming up to the teen years.

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
Honored Contributor

General Hospital spoilers week of May 13:

General Hospital spoilers for Monday, May 13:

Carly isnā€™t one who takes warnings particularly well, but given that this one comes from Anna, might she give it credence??

Ninaā€™s going to be flying high when she and Willow share a moment that can actually be described as ā€œwarm.ā€

Jordan gets some rather unsettling news.

Although Gregory has decided he canā€™t make the journey to Coney Island, he encourages Tracy to attend the rehearsal dinner without him.

Wonder how Willow will feel about the fact that her husband is reconnecting with Sashaā€¦ who just happens to be his ex!

General Hospital spoilers for Tuesday May 14:

Anna appears to be playing a dangerous game as she agrees to go on a date with Valentin.

The only thing better than getting good advice? Being able to give some, as well, which is why Gregory and Alexis wind up doing an advice exchange.

Sam has been wanting Jason to stay far away from their son. So how will he react when Danny comes to him with a request?

Drew is usually the one who makes business propositions, but today heā€™s on the receiving end of one.

Nina decides itā€™s time to draw boundaries where her friendship with Ava is concerned.

General Hospital spoilers for Wednesday, May 15:

At long last, itā€™s time for Brook Lynn and Chaseā€™s wedding to begin! Get ready for tears as Tracy presents Brook Lynn with something very special which at one time belonged to Lila. Meanwhile, Josslyn meets Gio, Brooklyn's cousin, and a talented violinistā€¦ who just happens to be extremely handsome as well!

Jason manages to catch everyone off guard, while Kristina and Blaze find themselves taken aback.

General Hospital spoilers for Thursday, May 16:

As the big wedding continues to unfold, Gregory finds himself struggling. Later, friends and family gather at the Metro Court as the reception gets underway.

General Hospital spoilers for Friday, May 17:

The post-wedding festivities kick into high gear. Meanwhile, Sam convinces Spinelli to take part in a scheme she hopes will help Jason.

Finn wants to celebrate his brotherā€™s wedding, but heā€™s too busy worrying about their dad, Gregory.

Kristina has spent a lot of time of late defending her dad, but sheā€™s about to see a whole different side of him!

Why the wedding is the perfect event for a manic Sonny meltdown!

Esteemed Contributor

So happy John J York is better!!!  

What is Ava's end game????  How does she weasel her way to speak with professionals about Sonny's meds while posing as his wife???  Unless she is specified on the HIPPA form, that info should be private.

Well, if the summer will be at the pool, I'll be outside.  Not interested in the younger set or any new characters. 

With all of Laura's escapades over the years, how is she so naive about Cyrus and Heather???  AM's version of Heather is terrific, but, she doesn't deserve a get out of jail free card.  As for Cyrus.....wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw __________.

Of course they will ruin the wedding with an out of control Sonny.  Not really necessary.

I must say it was really hard to stay awake during today's episode.   Had an oncology appt this am; weather is rainy, chilly (temp at 46)......so I curled up under a Dennis Basso blanket.  Nothing in the show was compelling to watch.

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend.  Happy Mother's Day!