Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ May 2020 ~ Spoilers Included

* THERE is  1 NEW EPISODE REMAINING. *

GH Spoilers: Nelle Gives The Performance of A Lifetime

GH Spoilers: Nelle Gives The Performance Of A Lifetime

General Hospital spoilers for Thursday reveal a day of shocking announcements and heartbreaking moments. This is the last original episode made before California got their stay-at-home order and production ceased.

General Hospital Spoilers Highlights

Carly, Michael, and Willow had their time in the witness box, doing their level best to decimate Nelle’s case but they took their own share of hits during cross-examination by Martin. But now it’s the brand-new Mrs. Jerome’s turn to take the stand… and all eyes are on her.

Count on Nelle to give the performance of a lifetime (she certainly rehearsed enough) when Martin asks her why she deserves to have sole custody of her son. You can bet her opponents will be seething in their seats as Nelle spins her amazing tale. But will her facade fall once Diane gets her turn at cross-examination?

A Downward Spiral For Sasha

If Nelle wins, that means Sashablew up her life for nothing. She continues to drown emotionally and acts recklessly. Valentin must sense her turmoil because he tells her that nothing is ever as black and white as it looks on the surface. He also makes a big announcement… but is it for Sasha or the Quartermaines?

Valentin’s ex, Nina gets a visit from Jax. She’s in an emotional quandary, not sure if she should stand up for Nelle or not. She wants to believe there could be some good in her assistant, relating to her as a mother, but Jax knows there’s very little redeemable in the young woman. But what will Nina do?

Robert — Headed For Disappointment?

You’d think Laura’s plate would be full dealing with her kids and running the town but she also has time to worry about Robert. She fears he is deluding himself when he confides that reports of Holly’s death have been greatly exaggerated. Why she has doubts when pretty much everyone in her life has returned from the dead is a mystery.

Something odd is going on at the Quartermaine mansion. It feels out of nowhere when Brook Lyn hurls accusations at Olivia, saying it sounds like she’s having an affair behind her dad’s back. What?!

"And suddenly you just know it's time to start something new
And trust the magic of Beginnings..."
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

You know, Michael E Knight is so much better of an actor than they are letting him be here. That phony accent which I am finally able to discern after weeks of not picking it up has no reason for being. Why southern?  Or was it the Todd/Drew accent I wasn't picking up. I forget. This is upstate New York, isn't it? They couldn't find a sleazy lawyer from the surrounding vicinity. He always did have a great head of hair when it was brown, but wow, it looks great on him gray. I fear that if he stays on the show they won't be able to redeem the Colonel Sandersesque character to be anything else but sleazy. Maybe he's the new Scott.

Esteemed Contributor

@CLHS68 wrote:

@coritaWe still have a show tomorrow. Then the wait starts.

------------

Thanks!!  I actually knew that and was going to go back and edit my post!!  Never got around to it!!  Smiley Happy

During this strange situation we currently live in, one day runs into another!!  

Esteemed Contributor

I am predicting that Nina will make a decision about her role in court, but then will see the half heart necklace.  I've seen it in Nelle's hand several times!!

Would love to see Brad suddenly show up at court and give his side of the story! Or, as I said before, for Julian to do the right thing and tell the truth about Wiley. I can dream......

Honored Contributor

OMG the Emmys!  I am so happy!  That made my summer.  🥳

Honored Contributor

Look who's celebrating her 6th BD...

Happy Birthday, Jophielle Love ♥ - YouTube

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@loveschocolate  just posted this:

@loveschocolate wrote:

...@Preds daughter sent me a message on messenger to let me know Preds isn't doing well. They have called hospice to come to their home. 

Prayers needed. She loves you all very much. 💔

@southern comfort @grandma r @LipstickDiva @BeckiWV @CLHS68  @redwingsgal @ro1234 @wsmom @RainyDayGirl @DLew @Roxxy @cowboy sam @kelsey17 @Jordan2 @abbalulu @Laura14 @corita @NancyE @Lizzy E @Wiskota @daisy3 @Renata @rhodygal @Nancy Drew 1 @SleeplessinSD  @Coquille 

Esteemed Contributor

To our dear, sweet Preds and her family.....

I am sending prayers, love, and hugs for all.  May God grant this family the strength to handle this time.

@Preds,  you are a wonderful person.  You have given us your friendship,  your wit, and your amazingly funny comments.  You will always be in our hearts.

Esteemed Contributor

@Tique   thank you for keeping us updated on everything.  Even though we won't have anything new to watch this summer, I do hope we can continue on here to stay in touch, to come up with our own storylines, to just be our own little GH family.   

To all of our friends, I pray we get through this pandemic as well as possible .  I'm wondering what things will be like after the reopening. 

So happy to find out that the Daytime Emmys will be televised in prime time!!!  It's about time.

Honored Contributor

I am calling/writing it now.  Willow discovers she is pregnant with Chase's baby and she and Michael pass the kid off as their own to justify their marriage.  Cue Chase singing Unbreak my Heart at the Nurse's Ball before he goes dark with revenge with Janell as his loyal sidekick.

Why get married if you are not going to perform in court when asked the obvious question?  This is AJ and Carly's son with Bobbi Spencer for a grandma?  Mikey, baby, lie!  Yes, Marty.  I love her and can't imagine my life without her.  We bonded over a loss of a child and one thing led to another and it just felt right.  Pick a freaking love song and get inspired!  

Oh and Julian is paying off the judge so he can get divorced and get busy with Alexis again.